: Redbird Article

NwiTACO
08-27-2009, 07:36 AM
Just wondering if anyone had gotten a chance to read the article in last months BRC magazine about Redbird SRA? It was knida nice to see a national organization like BRC take focus on a park that is local to us. For those of you who may have missed it, it was on the last page inside the back cover. Please read it if you get a chance.

If you are not a BRC member and don't get the magazine, seriously consider doing so, or go here to check it out.

http://www.sharetrails.org/magazine/article.php?id=1802

They have been having some sweet membership deals lately, and as this shows, they don't just focus on the land out west, but nationwide.

If you do join BRC, let me know, and we can get shannon to set you up with your sponsorship "truck" by your username when you post.

www.sharetrails.org

redbirdrunner
08-27-2009, 04:07 PM
Just joined. Was cheaper than my membership in AMA. So where is my truck already?:D

NwiTACO
09-15-2009, 09:36 AM
Just joined. Was cheaper than my membership in AMA. So where is my truck already?:D

Sorry Bruce, missed this one. Send a PM to Toyminator, (Shannon, the founder of tttora) and he will get you set up with your truck. I should have put that in my post, my bad.

Other than that hows things?