TTORA Forum banner

New to LC but not TTORA

7K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  jackmartin199030 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I just bought a 95 Land Cruiser about two weeks ago. I've been spending a lot of my time one ih8mud's forum. But thought I would stop in here to the LC side of TTORA. I had a 99 Tacoma from new till summer if 2007. Man I miss my Tacoma. But now I have a beast of a Toyota.

#4 ·
How's the LC held up so far? Are you happy with your purchase? I've been considering one and have been doing a lot of research on them. It seems everyone who has one loves it.
I traded it in for my Camry. I couldn't afford the 13 mpg. And the one I had had a lot of rust. Not on the body, but under the hood, frame, and axles. If I was to get one again it would still be 95-97. With cloth manual seats, and factory lockers.

#6 ·
1. Well i have weak brakes that take a couple pumps to get a nice firm pedal, i just replaced both calipers, pads and rotor less than 500 miles ago and put new rear wheel cylinders and pads on the back last yr. So im leaning towards the mc and was wondering what mc from a different yota can i swap in for a nice upgrade. I've heard you can use the LC, tundra, and some others but in the near future i plan on doing the tundra front brakes, and using the current new stock tacoma stuff for the back so i can have 4 wheel discs.2. I have another q as well, once i go tundy fronts and taco rears will i still be able to have rear abs? ever since i installed my lift my light abs came on, and quit working so i just took the dash bulb out and was content w/o abs, but i would like everything to work again while im in there re-doing my brakes unless it won't work regardless.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.