: dumb bitch

11-03-2009, 10:04 PM
today after school some dumb bitch rear-ended my truck, bent the stock bumper way down and small dent in bed door. So im gunna need a new bumper/ bed door. NOW, u guys think i can use this to my advantage and try and use money for repair on offroad bumper from Demello or somewhere?


11-03-2009, 10:34 PM
Sure can, idk exactly what your going to have to say to your INS. company but I've heard of people doing that. Ie messing up thier stock front and just telling the insurance to give them the money that a stock bumper would cost from Toyota, and buying an arb or something.
If you need a stock rear on the cheap lmk, I have my old one collecting dust

11-03-2009, 10:37 PM
I think ill tell them a good family friend who is a tacoma expert works for demello. so ill see if they will let them quote price for truck and ill just use money on there offroad bumper, its cheaper then stock

Im with USAA btw

12-13-2009, 01:00 AM
just get the estimate to fix it up and take the cash. U don't even have to fix the truck if you don't want to and just pocket the insurance money for your upgrades.

12-14-2009, 01:04 AM
Yup. When I had some insurance work done on my truck, it was gonna cost $350 or so to fix the front bumper (besides the $5k in other work). I told them not to make those repairs and I used the $350 toward a custom bumper.