: A good word for east coast gear.

Full_Tilt_Fud
11-19-2009, 07:17 AM
I have been having issues with my lockright so i called them and sent the entire diff last friday after work. They warrantied it with no questions asked, let me pay the difference to upgrade to a detroit and i will get it back friday. Darn good service imo.

knuckleduster271
11-24-2009, 08:09 PM
What was wrong with your lockright? I just bought one and am getting ready to install it this weekend. They look pretty simple as in not much could go wrong with them. I ordered a new spring/pin kit for mine cuz some of the springs were bent (bought it used from a board member). What was it doin to you? Ive never owned one one and am kinda curious as what to expect. My truck will be my DD this winter so im kinda worried about the manners of a full locker but the open diff just plain sucks and I cant afford an elocker or arb right now as im saving for 5.29's

Full_Tilt_Fud
11-25-2009, 12:25 PM
it was noisy as all hell. some noise is normal but mine went above and beyond. The pass side kept making a poping noise then would release and jump teeth.....it did it all the time on the road and when it did it the truck would jerk vilently to the drivers side.......it was hard to keep it in one lane when it did it.

I don't know what the problem was.....chase just took it out and put the detroit in........it was bad and that was all that mattered.

the problem may not have been the locker.........it may have been the carrier it was in......the detroit replaced both:)