: new comer

nmartin
12-03-2009, 10:34 AM
hey guys and gals just joined the club. went with brian and jason a couple times and had to get one. i drive a 87 white toyota flatbed with smoke stacks and 35x12's. ill see some of you at the toys for tots run.this will be the first run since i had water up over my lap, but she's all dried out and ready to tear up. maybe this time i can get some air instead of water.

Fuod
12-03-2009, 11:51 AM
Welcome to the club! The fact that you know Brian and Jason has already put a bad mark on your record but we're willing to ignore that. :D

Have you posted a "Hello" in the national forums yet?
http://www.ttora.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=50
*edit* Never mind I see you already have!

Any pics of the rig? Good to have you on board!

...this will be the first run since i had water up over my lap, but she's all dried out and ready to tear up...

Pics or it didn't happen! :p

nmartin
12-03-2009, 12:57 PM
brian is helping me with the pics but i do have video. i try to have a rider to video some of the trips. problem is i cant get to many people to ride with my crazy ass just ask brian. most of the people that i ask always ask the same question do you have a roll bar or cage and as soon as i tell them, "what kinda sissy do you think i am im red nickory from hickory and im all in balls out," they say thier busy. ha ha. pics of the rig are coming soon. thanks for the welcome.

gtrotter
12-03-2009, 05:55 PM
if I make it to the Badlands, I will volunteer to ride with you lol

redbirdrunner
12-03-2009, 06:49 PM
Sounds like I wont be the crazy one this time lol

gtrotter
12-03-2009, 07:06 PM

you crazy? never! I can only imagine the lines you can take now that you have a solid axle.

redbirdrunner
12-03-2009, 07:16 PM
you crazy? never! I can only imagine the lines you can take now that you have a solid axle.

Dont forget the roll cage. I have only had to use it once so far lol.

95toyotan
12-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Welcome aboard!

Fuod
12-03-2009, 08:58 PM
You'll always be crazy in my book!

If you want to have some fun nmartin follow this guy! :p

HoosierTacoma08
12-03-2009, 11:36 PM
hey guys and gals just joined the club. went with brian and jason a couple times and had to get one. i drive a 87 white toyota flatbed with smoke stacks and 35x12's. ill see some of you at the toys for tots run.this will be the first run since i had water up over my lap, but she's all dried out and ready to tear up. maybe this time i can get some air instead of water.

Welcome! If your as crazy as you say, I wanna see you and natetru go head to head! lol A flatbed show down! :cool:

natetru
12-04-2009, 07:36 AM
Welcome! If your as crazy as you say, I wanna see you and natetru go head to head! lol A flatbed show down! :cool:

2 flatbeds enter....one flatbed leaves.......wait these are yotas, 2 in 2 out with alot of fun in between! we will have to bash em up soon. my timing chain is slappin or id be there 2mro, just dont wana put that stress on it till i get it changed!

Fuod
12-04-2009, 12:20 PM

2 flatbeds enter....one flatbed leaves.......
Wow, that would be a good show! :kewl:

NwiTACO
12-07-2009, 05:55 PM
Welcome! :kewl: