: maybe i should exo????

natetru
12-21-2009, 08:39 AM
this just proved sliders dont make me invincible...... slid down the side of a firetrail in the snow and mud sideways in the dark-----dont worry, those trees will stop me...................
http://www.ttora.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=2&pictureid=2947
http://www.ttora.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=2&pictureid=2946
http://www.ttora.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=2&pictureid=2945

Fuod
12-21-2009, 09:55 AM
Does the door still open OK? Could have been a lot worse, glad you're OK!

I wish we'd get some damn snow down here!

natetru
12-21-2009, 10:08 AM
yea door still opens....from the inside... no window tho so it was a cold 3 hour drive home. i was down south huntin when it happened.....brrrrr.....

redbirdrunner
12-21-2009, 05:22 PM
yea door still opens....from the inside... no window tho so it was a cold 3 hour drive home. i was down south huntin when it happened.....brrrrr.....

Do you have a line on a new window yet?

natetru
12-21-2009, 05:38 PM
a guy says he has 1 in cali but no price or confirmation yet... im just gona pop door n fender out ...... do you have a glass? i will txt you....

Bear
01-06-2010, 10:40 PM
Nate, if you have not fixed your window yet, you might try this trick I used when a crack head broke into my wife's beamer and my taco.

go up to lowes and buy some thin plexiglass until you get the actual window. It will keep the snow and weather out of the inside of your truck and when using a small cut off wheel on an air grinder or dremil, it is easy to cut.

ron86toy
01-06-2010, 11:53 PM
a guy says he has 1 in cali but no price or confirmation yet... im just gona pop door n fender out ...... do you have a glass? i will txt you....

I have glass for both doors(wing windows too).Let me know...got manual regs also for both doors

natetru
01-07-2010, 08:51 AM
damn... i just put a piece of plex in it. how much do u want for them? maybe we can arrange a ride for them

Bear
01-08-2010, 08:27 AM
damn... i just put a piece of plex in it. how much do u want for them? maybe we can arrange a ride for them
Nate, were you meaning to ask Ron how much he wanted for the windows he has? I don't have any.

But I do have a way to get them down from him to you ;) let me know if you need me to bring them back with me next week and I will be happy to do so for you

NwiTACO
02-14-2010, 01:52 PM
Get any windows yet, Nate? Ron and Bear cover quite a bit of ground between the two of them and I am sure you could have them in no time!

natetru
02-14-2010, 05:14 PM
i just put a piece of plex in it. how much do u want for them? maybe we can arrange a ride for them

hope. i endend up losing the timing chain cover to a bad t-chain. it has been down for about 2 weeks now. thankfully bruce has been able to almost immediatly answer any questions i have had in getting stuff done. hopefully have it back on the road this week.

yea i bought a piece of lexan and cut it to fit the window...for now. would love a piece of glass, or a whole door for that matter!

ron86toy
02-14-2010, 10:03 PM
I still have the glass sitting here...cant help you with the door though....those damn things dont last very long around here(dont even get me started on taillights and marker lights...although I made a solution for the tails after 4 sets)

natetru
02-15-2010, 08:02 AM
my doors have vent windows

ron86toy
02-15-2010, 06:19 PM
my doors have vent windows...yup...got the glass if you need it....vent windows too...just let me know.Mark has my # if you dont have it

NwiTACO
04-30-2010, 01:58 PM
Get a win-der yet?

natetru
04-30-2010, 09:52 PM
kinda......i used some lexan. glued into regulator channel. and is functional