TTORA Forum banner

HELP! - Need driver's window glass - THIEVES!

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  bradleyem 
#1 ·
I came out this morning to find that my FJ62's driver's window has been smashed.

I've called 2 auto glass repair places only to be told that they don't carry that glass, and they can't help me...

Anybody have any idea where I could get this glass (tomorrow)?

See less See more
#2 ·
really? One would think any of those glass repair places could place a custom order to get that window replaced-or quickly find one elsewhere.

what an inconvenience. did they cause any major damage inside?

#4 ·
Nothing else was damaged - they ONLY took my GPS (Garmin Nuvi 550).

My iPod was in there, my $300 Oakleys, he could have opened my garage... Not a very good criminal.

My insurance company is on the case. It's looking like I should be able to get it fixed tomorrow.

#8 ·
sucks!

check the junk yards near the border. They have a few that advertise in CL. I used all star glass on morena blvd. Of course try MUD see if anyone is parting out, then CDAN??? Sorry to hear that man, I wish you could have caught them in the act.

#9 ·
IH8MUD RULES!!!

I found the window I needed locally and had it installed this afternoon! It's even Toyota OEM, with the blue tint (that was a factory option on FJ62s - which mine has). I'm all good to go!

...I still want to capture and kill the mother fucker responsible, though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.