: EC4RJ June 25-27 at Rausch Creek

jtaco1
01-26-2010, 09:10 AM
Figured I would throw this over here. This year's EC4RJ is June 25-27 at Rausch Creek in PA. More details to follow. This is the 10th year, so it should be a good one.

Rodge
01-26-2010, 11:17 AM
My timeoff was already approved. I'll be there fo sho!

YotaFun
01-26-2010, 12:56 PM
I should be in the Toyota Program by then.
Gonna be unemployeed during that time so I know I will be free :D

jamarquardt22
01-26-2010, 05:38 PM
I think I should have the 4runner ready to wheel by then.:saw::welder:

Do we need to sign up anyplace? got a link to the OP?

Killfoot
01-26-2010, 07:27 PM
What is this?

Rodge
01-26-2010, 09:39 PM
What is this?

East Coast 4Runner Jamboree.

One of the, if not biggest Toyota run of the year for us. It's always a good time and there is usually a lot of people that show up and wheel/camp all weekend.

Plus it's the 10th year and the planners are trying to go big. IIRC they are actually trying to get magazine photographers to come as well. :D

crawyota
01-27-2010, 04:45 AM
I'm gonna try to make this one , haven't been yet.

jtaco1
01-27-2010, 07:14 AM
I think I should have the 4runner ready to wheel by then.:saw::welder:

Do we need to sign up anyplace? got a link to the OP?

You better be ready, chop chop.

No sign up yet .

rocktoy87
01-27-2010, 06:24 PM
Im there, hopefully in this :cool:
http://inlinethumb24.webshots.com/343/2715482830088502975S600x600Q85.jpg (http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/2715482830088502975uzipRA)

jamarquardt22
01-28-2010, 06:04 PM
Back end sags a little. otherwise sweet, I wish I could get mine done that fast.

Rodge
01-28-2010, 07:35 PM
Back end sags a little. otherwise sweet, I wish I could get mine done that fast.

It's far from done Andy. He also had a group of us helping him get the initial SAS work done.

YotaFun
01-28-2010, 09:22 PM
It's far from done Andy. He also had a group of us helping him get the initial SAS work done.

also isn't the front going to be lowered with the coils in the front instead of leafs?

rocktoy87
01-29-2010, 08:22 AM
yeah the front is getting 3 linked, the rear is sitting on a pair of front rubi springs and alittle different link set-up;)

Rodge
01-29-2010, 08:50 AM
I'll let Jordan speak for himself...don't want to steel his thunder. Let's just say this 4Runner should be pretty bad ass when it's finally done. Definitely a whole different rig than what you guys are use to seeing as well as him use to driving.

He's going to have to learn how to drive all over again...not like he was any good to start with. :lmao:

rocktoy87
02-02-2010, 08:57 AM
Thanks Buddy

yotaluver
02-16-2010, 12:58 PM
is this only for runners or are tacos ok? and how modded do ya need to be?

jtaco1
02-16-2010, 01:48 PM
It is open to all Toyotas and you can be completly stock to totally built. Groups are formed based upon lthe level of ability of driver and truck.

jamarquardt22
02-16-2010, 05:33 PM
is this only for runners or are tacos ok? and how modded do ya need to be?

What year taco do you have. and what do you desire.

YotaFun
05-14-2010, 09:03 PM
Bump!
What the status with Peeps?
Andy, Hows your Runner Coming?
Jordan, How about yours, end of june is coming really quick!

I currently am waiting on my diff.
But by the time 6 weeks are up the truck will be riding 4wd.
Have a better rear tire carrier,
maint stuff like timing belt, water pump, and brakes all around.

I am stoked since this will be my maiden Voyage since the disaster of wellsville.

jtaco1
05-15-2010, 08:07 AM
I am still planning on being there, but have not recieved my cage yet from 4xInnovations :mad: My backup plan is to just weld a new roof section on at a minimum.

YotaFun
05-15-2010, 09:53 AM
I am still planning on being there, but have not recieved my cage yet from 4xInnovations :mad: My backup plan is to just weld a new roof section on at a minimum.

i have heard good and bad things on 4xxInnovations.
give them a call? sometimes they get backed up

jtaco1
05-15-2010, 10:41 AM
i have heard good and bad things on 4xxInnovations.
give them a call? sometimes they get backed up

Yeah, I am starting to get concerned. When I first called he said it wouldn't take long to bend one up, which was right after I rolled. Then when I placed my order a few days later he said that he had some other parts that were on his schedule to build, but would be able to bend my cage on May 10. I pm'd him on Wednesday or Thursday to see what the status was so that I can line things up with my family, schedule and my cousin who hads a 220 welder, and he said that he was working as quickly as possible on things. I wasn't sure what that meant so I asked if anything has been bent or even started. As I am planning on taking the Thursday and Friday before Memorial Day off to work on the 4 Runner. That was this past Thursday and I have yet to hear back from him, yet he has been on the message boards.

I really wanted to have this project done as quickly as possible and in speaking with him that wouldn't have been a problem. Now I am worried since we are a little over a month away from this event and I have several other modifications/fixes that I need to complete and need the cage installed to do them.

Hopefully it works out, but something tells me I will be thrashing on this thing up until it goes on the trailer the Thursday of the event.

rocktoy
05-15-2010, 07:12 PM
I'll be there:)

Rodge
05-15-2010, 07:56 PM
I'll be there:)

Good I need a seat...you got one? :D

rocktoy
05-15-2010, 07:59 PM
Good I need a seat...you got one? :D

My kid is riding shotty but if he bails its yours:cool:

jtaco1
05-15-2010, 08:19 PM
I will probably have an open seat unless Andy does not get his 4 Runner done as my cousin is not going to be able to make it.

YotaFun
05-15-2010, 11:52 PM
I'll have an open seat as well, unless Andy isn't done and wants to ride with me, though I don't know, maiden voyage out, I might loose my rear diff next :P

86 toy
05-16-2010, 09:36 AM

my friend josh bought a cage from them for his runner and it took him almost 2 months to get it but it was worth the wait. they have nice products but they do have a slow turnaround

86 toy
05-16-2010, 09:40 AM
i won't be making this one my beater won't be done by then.. i'll be really pushing for takeover this year

jtaco1
05-16-2010, 12:01 PM
my friend josh bought a cage from them for his runner and it took him almost 2 months to get it but it was worth the wait. they have nice products but they do have a slow turnaround

I had heard he sometimes was slow, but when I told him what my schedule was and he said that he would be able to have one bent up within a week, I figured I would be good since I ordered well in advance of EC4RJ. We shall see.

i won't be making this one my beater won't be done by then.. i'll be really pushing for takeover this year

Sorry to hear that Mark, would have liked to wheel with your and the 4 Runner. How was that motor you got from me?

crawyota
05-16-2010, 06:44 PM
i'll be there , not yet sure if i will have an open seat

villlein
05-16-2010, 07:46 PM
too bad ill be in colorado :doh:

jamarquardt22
05-18-2010, 02:42 PM
Im going to hit the 4runner hard this weekend. Molly is going to the beach with some coworkers. I will have all day Friday and Saturday.

I did get the driver firewall welded up. Id like to get the other wheel wells finished and drop the t-case and stick in the crawler this weekend. That would be a good start. I have a new gas tank on order:rolleyes: to cut in half and shorten.:saw::welder:

I think It will be ready. maybe not Inspected. but that wont stop me. Ill just make a apointment before I drive it up and tell the cops the truth, that I have a apointment scheduled.

86 toy
05-18-2010, 05:19 PM
I had heard he sometimes was slow, but when I told him what my schedule was and he said that he would be able to have one bent up within a week, I figured I would be good since I ordered well in advance of EC4RJ. We shall see.

Sorry to hear that Mark, would have liked to wheel with your and the 4 Runner. How was that motor you got from me?

i havn't had a chance to touch it yet.. i've been doing yard work getting ready to put up a pool takes some time...lol

86 toy
05-18-2010, 05:19 PM
Im going to hit the 4runner hard this weekend. Molly is going to the beach with some coworkers. I will have all day Friday and Saturday.

I did get the driver firewall welded up. Id like to get the other wheel wells finished and drop the t-case and stick in the crawler this weekend. That would be a good start. I have a new gas tank on order:rolleyes: to cut in half and shorten.:saw::welder:

I think It will be ready. maybe not Inspected. but that wont stop me. Ill just make a apointment before I drive it up and tell the cops the truth, that I have a apointment scheduled.

do you still need that diff?

jtaco1
05-18-2010, 05:48 PM

Hell you should be able to get it done with that much free time :)

My cage is coming this weekend, so I will be really busy over the next two weeks. I also need to pull my t-case crossmember, because I think I may have cracked my rear case from the roll - some how there is still gear oil dripping :( Time to really clean the underside up.

jtaco1
05-18-2010, 05:49 PM
i havn't had a chance to touch it yet.. i've been doing yard work getting ready to put up a pool takes some time...lol

I hear you on the yard work, that seems to be all we do anymore :rolleyes: Congrats on the pool, Dana and the kids would really like on too, but not sure where to put it. Dana said to put it where the new garage is suppoosed to go :o

jamarquardt22
05-20-2010, 07:17 PM
do you still need that diff?

Yup, still need it. and I will take the CV's too like you originally offered. Since Im putting in a ARB I will take all the spares I can get.

YotaFun
05-29-2010, 02:57 PM
Curiosus, will anyone have an open seat Friday and Saturday?

Due to some.... unforseen circumstances and sheer lack of funds the 4Runner will be staying 2wd till at least NE Takeover....

farmboy05
05-30-2010, 07:55 PM
im out, i wheeled this weekend at rc, got severe axel wrap in the rear and nasty body damage (thats normal). throwing a rod and bearing and dropped another piston, that was new and not fun. looking into a 3.4 swap.

YotaZach85
06-02-2010, 05:45 PM
How do I get in on this? Can I just show up on Saturday and wheel with everyone?

jtaco1
06-02-2010, 06:45 PM
Pretty much, just look for all of the Toyotas gathered around.

jamarquardt22
06-03-2010, 02:47 PM
Curiosus, will anyone have an open seat Friday and Saturday?

Due to some.... unforseen circumstances and sheer lack of funds the 4Runner will be staying 2wd till at least NE Takeover....

maybe you can ride with JT, If I dont get my junk ready I wont be coming. I can use the weekend better at home then riding in the passanger seat.

YotaFun
06-03-2010, 02:55 PM
maybe you can ride with JT, If I dont get my junk ready I wont be coming. I can use the weekend better at home then riding in the passanger seat.

JT do you have an open seat?

I was really hoping to actually drive my own Junk up there for this event.

YotaFun
06-03-2010, 02:56 PM
Though i have done some trails in 2wd before lol!!!

jtaco1
06-03-2010, 03:12 PM

If Andy isn't using it you are more than welcome to it :D

YotaFun
06-03-2010, 03:13 PM
I guess I will be playing it by ear then.

Are you wheeling friday and saturday or just saturday?

YotaZach85
06-03-2010, 04:37 PM

Doesnt look like thats going to happen, why dont you just ride with me?

YotaFun
06-03-2010, 04:51 PM
I can ride with you Saturday, but I wanted to hit up Friday too,
however, if the trucks not ready, I can just work that Friday instead of skip class and work.

I will probably drive up on my own just in case ;-)
and incase you don't want to stay for the raffle.

YotaZach85
06-03-2010, 05:10 PM
I will probably drive up on my own just in case ;-)

Just what the hell is that supposed to mean?!? :) I'm not planning on going into any water or mud this time around! Maybe once you get yours going again we can take ol red up and I'll give it another shot but I think the 4Runner likes the dry land a little better.

YotaFun
06-03-2010, 09:22 PM
LOL, well lets see the oil light is on at idle
Which I guess I should look on TIS and see if I can diag and fix that easily for you.
and yeah who knows what else could fail, like a front diff.... or a clutch................

Once I get mine up the DAY it becomes 4WD if its a firday night I am calling off a Saturday and heading up to Rausch.

Yeah No Frog Hole for you this time around....

YotaZach85
06-03-2010, 10:21 PM
LOL, well lets see the oil light is on at idle
Which I guess I should look on TIS and see if I can diag and fix that easily for you.
and yeah who knows what else could fail, like a front diff.... or a clutch................

Once I get mine up the DAY it becomes 4WD if its a firday night I am calling off a Saturday and heading up to Rausch.

Yeah No Frog Hole for you this time around....

I changed the oil on Tuesday and the light hasnt been since. The clutch would be fine if someone knew how to drive a stick shift! I think the front diff will be alright considering its only been wheeled hard 1 time.

YotaFun
06-03-2010, 10:23 PM
hey look I didn't do too bad just that one time.
I guess I am use to a mechanical clutch (thats all i have driven in truck form)
I drove your GTI just fine!

YotaZach85
06-03-2010, 10:28 PM
hey look I didn't do too bad just that one time.
I guess I am use to a mechanical clutch (thats all i have driven in truck form)
I drove your GTI just fine!

Excuses excuses! I'm not sure how you did with the dubs clutch but I know SOMETHING did go wrong!

YotaFun
06-03-2010, 10:31 PM
You know what, I give up...
I help you get shit, I am fixing your shit.
So I made a few freaking mistakes here and there.....
oh well, me getting the short end of the stick seems to be a pattern lately,
Like Andy said on the phone earlier today, if there wasn't luck I would at least have no luck at all

YotaZach85
06-03-2010, 10:36 PM
You know what, I give up...
I help you get shit, I am fixing your shit.
So I made a few freaking mistakes here and there.....
oh well, me getting the short end of the stick seems to be a pattern lately,
Like Andy said on the phone earlier today, if there wasn't luck I would at least have no luck at all

Settle down, a little ball bustin never hurt anyone! :D

YotaFun
06-03-2010, 10:39 PM
Settle down, a little ball bustin never hurt anyone! :D

sorry I guess three weeks of T-PAT with Mac and the Crew is getting to me a little, we started crossing boundaries today and it almost got a little out of hand...

YotaZach85
06-03-2010, 10:43 PM
sorry I guess three weeks of T-PAT with Mac and the Crew is getting to me a little, we started crossing boundaries today and it almost got a little out of hand...

Oh I can imagine its fun...Youre in the home stretch though dont crack now!

YotaFun
06-03-2010, 10:44 PM
Oh I can imagine its fun...Youre in the home stretch though dont crack now!

Nah, but I will drop a bomb on them the last day lol!

crawyota
06-04-2010, 05:21 AM
WELL AS BAD LUCK would have it , I might have to bail on this . just found out the girlfriends XTERRA needs some costly repairs.so i may have to help her out. hopefully i'll figure a way to go though.

Rodge
06-04-2010, 03:47 PM
WELL AS BAD LUCK would have it , I might have to bail on this . just found out the girlfriends XTERRA needs some costly repairs.so i may have to help her out. hopefully i'll figure a way to go though.

Just have her roll that one too. :p

YotaFun
06-04-2010, 03:48 PM

What does it need?

crawyota
06-05-2010, 08:29 AM
Just have her roll that one too. :p

DAMN RED , thats fucked up , but it would prolly be cheaper.

What does it need?

possibly a new tranny, hopefully not though right now it is just a radiator , and a whole lot of tranny flushing.

crawyota
06-07-2010, 10:24 AM
well it looks like i am gonna be going. might even have an open seat....

Rodge
06-07-2010, 11:51 AM
DAMN RED , thats fucked up , but it would prolly be cheaper.

Well you could always roll it. It'll give you some practice. :D

crawyota
06-07-2010, 02:46 PM
Well you could always roll it. It'll give you some practice. :D

i'll just wait till you get your junk rollin again , then i can ride shotty , and let you roll it

Rodge
06-07-2010, 03:26 PM
i'll just wait till you get your junk rollin again , then i can ride shotty , and let you roll it

Good cause I'm going pane, that shit will stay running on it's lid! :D

crawyota
06-08-2010, 11:25 AM
SOOO, who all is going to this and what trails ???

YotaFun
06-08-2010, 12:40 PM
IF I get a diff tomorrow, I will be doing all blues, blue blacks, and maybe a black

rocktoy
06-08-2010, 05:39 PM
I'll be there on the hardest trails the park has to offer till sat night.

yunit
06-08-2010, 08:40 PM
I'll be there, brought my rig to the shop today, got a laundry list of things to do.

rocktoy
06-08-2010, 09:17 PM
I'll be there, brought my rig to the shop today, got a laundry list of things to do.

Get it done BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

schwyter
06-09-2010, 07:07 AM
i wish i could be there, have fun everyone!

rocktoy87
06-09-2010, 11:57 AM
I'll prolly be there riding bitch with someone.

Hugemoose
06-09-2010, 12:22 PM
Can't make this one; gota work. I'll be there for mini TO though at the end of July. At least that's the plan for now. Hopefully by then the front end will be done and the Chevy springs on. Too much to do and no time.

crawyota
06-09-2010, 01:17 PM
I'll prolly be there riding bitch with someone.

I might have an open seat Jordan , but i'll prolly be on the greens and blues. kinda boring for you.....

jtaco1
06-09-2010, 02:09 PM
I am hoping to be up for wheeling friday and saturday. Probably wheel blue-blacks friday and higher stuff saturday sicne I need to relearn the truck after the mods. I have an open seat at this point.

Zeb8806
06-14-2010, 06:38 PM
Funds are tight right now but, really hoping to make this! I will be running blues and blue blacks hopefully if i get some more armor built.

YotaFun
06-14-2010, 08:33 PM
welp plans changed, can't even make it up that weekend, grandrents are leaving for home Sudnay, Gotta go up saturday to pack.

Hopefully will be at mini takeover with some 4.88 in the 4Runner

crawyota
06-23-2010, 07:34 PM
well a few more days to go , can't wait to hit the trails for some much needed fun. see you all on sat.

Killfoot
06-23-2010, 08:41 PM
I think I will be up this weekend.

Killfoot
06-24-2010, 10:15 PM
What time does it start Saturday?

jamarquardt22
06-25-2010, 04:49 PM
9:00 ish would be a good time to hit the trails. I plan to be there at 7:00 to set up my tent.

jtaco1
06-25-2010, 06:01 PM
I'm here now drinking a beer, it is way too nice out and there is pretty much no one here. Looks like there was at least one flop today.

Killfoot
06-25-2010, 08:33 PM
I plan to do some blues Sat anyone want to meet up. I hear there is going to be a bunch of truck but I hate going up there and not having a plan.