TTORA Forum banner

Fabtech kit 43% off.

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  lotust 
#1 ·
Summit racing has a clearance sale on a Fabtech suspension lift kit, item # FAB-FTS2300K.

#6 ·
I have some pretty stupid questions I am thinking. I have the Cornfed 3" spacer, which isnt close to 3 at all. I was checking out this Fabtech lift, how much lift does it actually give. Would it be more or less than my Cornfed? I have a 01 Ext V6 Auto if any of that matters. Also another bad one... can you use both the spacer and this Fabtech lift? Thanks - Richie

#10 ·
FAULKERWOLFE said:
THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT for my app......the discount price is what it should be everyday!! fab-rip has been putting this kit together and hose-ing peoples wallets for a while now......you know that the shocks they supply are made by gabriel.......same goes for rancho....

here is a breakdown of their coilovers:

front shocks......cheap run of the mill type , can be had anywhere for $50-70 for 2

coil over hardware.....can be had from ground-control for under $75

good springs can be procured for $120 ish for a pair

total $250 ish...

fab-rip regular price.....$500!..or so
you're wrong dude, those are fox shocks, they are 119 a piece from them and no other shock can be substituted with the kit due to the groove for the retaining snap ring.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.