: Cats

Scottdl99
05-09-2010, 12:21 AM
catalytic converters that is.....I have always heard stories of them getting cut off vehicles. And when I started my truck thursday morning I thought it blew up. Nope just the cat was cut off and taken. Jee thanks to the fu<k wad that did it. I live in an apt. complex just off binford and 71st. Never thought it would happen here. Keep your eye out:saw:

Fuod
05-09-2010, 10:46 AM
That sucks man! Do you have full coverage?

From what I remember when I lived up there that's a really nice area. Did you get a police report? And if so did the police say that is been happening a lot around there?

Makes a real good argument for full length skid plates.

Bear
05-09-2010, 02:47 PM
JOe makes a good arguement I forgot about regarding a full skid plate. I forgot that they work good to protect cats from sticky fingers! I guess in August when you replace the Gato, we can make a full skid as we talked about last night.

I also just realized, we forget to take any photos last night, you need to do better in documenting the progression of the red "t-terminator" (give me a break, I am still working on a good name for the "100")

NwiTACO
05-10-2010, 09:54 AM
There are many reasons theives take cat. They contain many precious metal which are pretty pricey when recycled. Some say toyotas are hit more bc of the extra ground clearance they have, some say they contain higher amounts of these metals.

Either way...sucks.