: Get a little mud on the tires

Fuod
05-18-2010, 05:00 PM
I have a friend that asked me to show him why people purposely go off-road, I couldn't think of a better way than this. He enjoyed this video and says he can see how it could be fun in a group.

Please don't expect anything professional! Also I know in the song he mentions a chevy but I don't know of any Toyota songs, so don't razz me about it. :D

Might take some time to buffer because Inttora.org seems to be running slow.

http://www.inttora.org/media/video/inttora.wmv

gtrotter
05-19-2010, 11:43 AM
Nice ending lol

Bear
05-19-2010, 09:15 PM
that wasn't the reason I saw your phone call on my "call history" was it?

That was some nice editing, good job! we need to figure out how to incorporate that on the website, maybe with a disclaimer about the chevy issue with the song. LOL

overall--nice! thanks for sharing.

hopefully after this weekend, there will finally be some images of BearAttack available

Fuod
05-19-2010, 10:29 PM
Nice ending lol
It worked somehow so I kept it. That was the first run Nate ever made a run with us and he was bone stock w/o a locker. ;) That was a hell of a fun day!

that wasn't the reason I saw your phone call on my "call history" was it?

That was some nice editing, good job! we need to figure out how to incorporate that on the website, maybe with a disclaimer about the chevy issue with the song. LOL

Actually I was calling to rub in the fact that I didn't have any photos of the Attack. :D I could've got some off our photobucket account but I wanted all pics/vids to be ones that I had taken.

The video pretty much made itself, the images change every 5.2 seconds. Watching it back is strange to me since they were all taken from my point of view, kind of like going back in time. I imagine you know what I'm talking about being a photographer and all. :rolleyes:

Since watching this my bud has mentioned that he'd like to go out to Interlake some time to see what it's all about, so at least I feel like something was accomplished other then wasting an hour of my life. And unless we can find a cover band to re-record the song saying Toyota rather than chevy I think we're SOL. :D

redbirdrunner
05-20-2010, 04:17 PM
Awesome video Joe. Brought back memories of my red runner

Fuod
05-20-2010, 04:46 PM
Awesome video Joe. Brought back memories of my red runner
Yeah, I thought you might like that and the pics of the black runner when it sat a lot higher.