: InTTORA Email Addressed

Fuod
06-11-2010, 01:14 AM
Here's the question. Do you guys want InTTORA.org email addrresses?

Since we don't have a shit ton of members it wouldn't be difficult (just your username<at>inttora.org), and the emails would all just forward to your existing email account so you wouldn't have to change a thing. The problem comes in when you change your email address, you would have to notify me immediatly when that happens.

Let me know if you think it's worth it or not. Personally I don't think it's a big deal but every now and then I give out my email to a group that is off-road related and then I think about it.

Also if you haven't been a member for long or if your not a very active member another problem presents itself since it could be used for spam or such.

I think you guys know what I'm saying, so lets discuss it!

natetru
06-11-2010, 10:13 AM
im ok with that

Bear
06-11-2010, 01:25 PM
this would be a good if we ever got business cards for recruiting purposes (which I have been wanting to pursue since starting the chapter) that way you could leave or pass out a card, have your InTTORA email address on it instead of any other personal contact information.

I think you see where I am going with that idea as well.

gtrotter
07-08-2010, 09:25 PM
So, did anything come about from this? I wouldn't mind having a ttora email account.

Fuod
07-08-2010, 09:34 PM
So, did anything come about from this? I wouldn't mind having a ttora email account.
I can set one up for you, it just didn't seem like there was much interest. I'll hook Nate up with one too since he liked the idea.

I'll post here when they are done, will probably be tomorrow.

gtrotter
07-08-2010, 09:35 PM
Rodger, thank you. Nice to seem a little more professional to possible members.

Fuod
07-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Oh yeah, all I do is set up a redirect so I need your regular email address to set it up.

Anyone who wants these needs to PM me your email address, or post them here if you're not worried about spam bots.

Also I cannot set up redirects to a yahoo address, our host does not allow that.