: Badlands July Newsletter

Bear
07-01-2010, 01:31 PM
I thought this may hold interest for some of our members that are not subscribed to their newsletter.

click on the link for details. this issue has information about guilded trail rides for individuals that do not have a group to ride with and information on the next TREC race September 11.

http://www.psnnewsletter.com/newsletters/48222_2010_7_1_3_15_53.html

NwiTACO
07-02-2010, 09:40 AM
I may head up there for the KoH qualifier in October, looks to be a good event brewing...

Bear
07-02-2010, 09:58 AM
October is a bit too far for me to schedule currently, but I may be interested in that also.

slander
07-02-2010, 10:19 AM
That guided trail ride saounds intresting, i need to go wheeling bad and i was thinking the 17th. Then i could actually learn the park!

Bear
07-02-2010, 02:49 PM
I like the idea about hitting trail that are private o closed to the typical weekend patron. I have heard that there are some pretty narly trails only seen on the private tours.

If you want to travel a little further, you need to join us on the 17th, we are going to be at Red bird park, which is in the evansville In area.

slander
07-02-2010, 08:04 PM
I would but it can only be a day trip since i have to work the next day so i cant go too far, thanks for the invite. If i do go on the guided trail ride ill report back, the main thing is that evrey time im at the badlands, i run the same crap, yet can never find the cool stuff ya see in pics, or i hit up some cool obsticles with a group, then can never find them again!!

slander
07-09-2010, 10:17 AM
I signed up for the guided run on the 17th, i will let you guys know if it was worth the money, and what not!

Bear
07-09-2010, 10:37 AM
I signed up for the guided run on the 17th, i will let you guys know if it was worth the money, and what not!
that would be great of you to do so. I have a day pass to the place (know it wouldn't cover the private) but I need to use it up and doubt I will have much interest from others here on the board so...

slander
07-09-2010, 11:45 AM
that would be great of you to do so. I have a day pass to the place (know it wouldn't cover the private) but I need to use it up and doubt I will have much interest from others here on the board so...

Let me know when you want to use it, im down!

Bear
07-09-2010, 11:49 AM
cool! definately will keep that in mind! I need to check the dates on the pass, I think it is only good for 45 days or something like that!