TTORA Forum banner

Nes cruiser in the family.

4K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  hunter4runner 
#1 · (Edited)
New cruiser in the family.

Most of you may have seen this one.

The "winter beater" is an 93 FZJ80 w 238 xxx miles that Ive cut and built to what you see below. Nothing too radical but it drives great and wheels pretty good.

The 60 is the new guy. Its an 85 with an engine/axle/soa conversion by Proffitts cruisers. I paid too much and have to fix a couple things but its growing on me just like the other two.

Thats the story so far man...

D

See less See more
#4 ·
The 60 is the new guy. Its an 85 with an engine ... conversion by Proffitts cruisers.

NICE!!!

What's the story on the engine conversion? What engine?

#7 ·
Hehe, its got a ram jet 350 400hp 400tq. Nv4500 5 spd, atlas 2 xfer, 60/arb front axle, 14 bolt/arb rear....

The guy spent some cash.

D

#9 ·
Meh, dont be jealous. I now have 3 rigs but each one of them needs somethin.... 3x the work lol.

The tac and the 60 are going away for the winter so the 80 will do dd duty. Had big plans for said 80 (37's/gears) but now I can leave it how it is. Had it up for sale for a bit too but after meeting w the prospective buyers the sign migrated from the front window to the rear floor area for some strange reason.

As for the block behind the wheel.... Youre right no e brake. I need to find calipers w e brakes eventually. It does have cut brakes so if its running I can set the brakes and get out.

Couple more pics.

D

#11 ·
A shitty vid.

The van ended up matching my dog pretty good eh? lol.

D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.