TTORA Forum banner

Ocotillo Wells??????

6K views 46 replies 18 participants last post by  Factor 
#1 ·
Im headin out to ocotillo this saturday, who ever else can come should be there, i wish i had Long travel though :(

#3 · (Edited)
Wanted: Dead or Alive

I just talked to one of my friends in San Diego. He's not a TTORA member, but he has a bone stock Red '03 D-Cab Tacoma TRD PreRunner, that's missing the tailgate. He said he's planning on installing a 3" ToyTec lift this week, and heading out to Ocotillo Wells next weekend.

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't go through with any of that, but if any of guys DO happen to see him - Punch him in the dick for me!

Tell him it's from me; and that it's for waiting until I moved away from San Diego to get off his ass and start doing shit with his truck.

Background: Ever since he bought his truck in March, he has been a huge vagina - afraid to do any mods what-so-ever to it. He is paranoid and thinks that everything is going to break his truck. Every time I did any mod to my truck (and especially when I bought my Supercharger and URD Kit) he would always make comments about how he was going to laugh at me when my truck blows up, or breaks down or whatever.

This is him at Corral Canyon with me in March - The 1 time I was able to coax him into taking his truck Off-Road: (Tailgate has been stolen since these pics)

#9 ·
snwbdr said:
with all the flatbill-bro kids running around without tailgates....who'd wanna steal em???
I have no idea what that means, but . . . okay. :D

#10 ·
snwbdr said:
with all the flatbill-bro kids running around without tailgates....who'd wanna steal em???

What's the laymans term for flatbill-bro kid ? LOL

#12 ·
a flat billed bro kid is one of the guys that puts fiberglass on his truck and a body lift with some mud tires and thinks his truck can do everything. but is affraid to let it touch dirt and will swerve across the road to avoid any type of water or mud. and if anything is likely to be stolen on our trucks its the taillights.... they need to make something so it is harder to pull them off...

#13 ·
PrerunIT said:
a flat billed bro kid is one of the guys that puts fiberglass on his truck and a body lift with some mud tires and thinks his truck can do everything. but is affraid to let it touch dirt and will swerve across the road to avoid any type of water or mud. and if anything is likely to be stolen on our trucks its the taillights.... they need to make something so it is harder to pull them off...
Yea So Cal and tailgates do not mix. The F-150s however have the greatest tailgate theft rate probably cause thats what all the bros drive with a 19 inch fagtech lift and 36" tires...here is a "flat-biller" for all you fuddy duddys out there...

#14 ·
I always see all these flat-billers with no tailgates on stock trucks because they see real prerunners without gates and think that's the "cool" look....I've never had a problem with anybody stealing my tailgate, nor have I heard of any issue....but then again I live in a small town so it might not be a big deal here...

#15 ·
12Tweeter12 said:
Yea So Cal and tailgates do not mix. The F-150s however have the greatest tailgate theft rate probably cause thats what all the bros drive with a 19 inch fagtech lift and 36" tires...here is a "flat-biller" for all you fuddy duddys out there...

i hear u!!!!!! those bros and their tall ass fords and their gaint "west coast choppers" "famous stars and straps" stickers on the back, retards!!!!

#16 ·
SAR_Squid79 said:
I just talked to one of my friends in San Diego. He's not a TTORA member, but he has a bone stock Red '03 D-Cab Tacoma TRD PreRunner, that's missing the tailgate. He said he's planning on installing a 3" ToyTec lift this week, and heading out to Ocotillo Wells next weekend.

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't go through with any of that, but if any of guys DO happen to see him - Punch him in the dick for me!
nice... lol

#19 ·
805tacoma said:
i hear u!!!!!! those bros and their tall ass fords and their gaint "west coast choppers" "famous stars and straps" stickers on the back, retards!!!!
Yea they have a Famous, Silver Star, Metal Mulishia, or Outlaw Offroad stickers, and its always one of those 4. And it's always a silver f150, stock rear, 14" fox shocks in the front unpainted glass fenders, a huge (and gaudy) bumper, and you never see them dirty...such a waste of time, money, and life. :mad: You know you're truck is excessively big when I'm seeing headlights in my rearview...are you sure we don't live in the same city?! hahaha :lmao:

#20 · (Edited)
12Tweeter12 said:
Yea they have a Famous, Silver Star, Metal Mulishia, or Outlaw Offroad stickers, and its always one of those 4. And it's always a silver f150, stock rear, 14" fox shocks in the front unpainted glass fenders, a huge (and gaudy) bumper, and you never see them dirty...such a waste of time, money, and life. :mad: You know you're truck is excessively big when I'm seeing headlights in my rearview...are you sure we don't live in the same city?! hahaha :lmao:
man, u hit it right on the money!!!!!!! thats the bros around here all the way, damn thats funny, the other day i saw an f-250 with like a 12 inch lift and 44 inch tires with unpainted white fenders and a huge metal mulishia sticker!!! the best part was that it was 2wd!!!! what the hell are u gonna do with a 2wd superduty with 44'' tires except kill gas!!!!!!

#21 ·
805tacoma said:
man, u hit it right on the money!!!!!!! thats the bros around here all the way, damn thats funny, the other day i saw an f-250 with like a 12 inch lift and 44 inch tires with unpainted white fenders and a huge metal mulishia sticker!!! the best part was that it was 2wd!!!! what the hell are u gonna do with a 2wd superduty with 44'' tires except kill gas!!!!!!
exactly, where do you live?

I bet none of the Nor-cal guys have a clue what we're talking about either lol..."whats a mulishia made of metal for? and why is it spelled wrong?!"

#24 ·
12Tweeter12 said:
exactly, where do you live?

I bet none of the Nor-cal guys have a clue what we're talking about either lol..."whats a mulishia made of metal for? and why is it spelled wrong?!"
i havent had a chance to talk to any bros around here but when i do, ill try to put them in their place!

#25 ·
12Tweeter12 said:
Dude I've been there many times. I'm about 45 minutes out from LA in Lake Forest, ever heard of it? :rolleyes:
cant say that i have, what brings u out here, theres nothing here!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.