TTORA Forum banner

X-Cab Bedliner, come and get it!

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Timstoy 
#1 ·
Hey guys. Truck is going in for line-X in the next week. Up for grabs is a bedliner for the 6 ft bed (reg cab and X-cab). It's in my backyard now and I don't want it. Anyone want to pick it up? I'm located in Castro Valley.

-Phill

#5 ·
Is it in good condition? lol i'll take it? And did you think of a price yet for the add a leaf?

Don't forget to include the brown people discount.

#6 ·
haha. I still don't know about the aal price, but the bedliner, want it for 20? (including the rear tailgate piece) It's not the over the rail tho!

#7 ·
NorcalPR said:
haha. I still don't know about the aal price, but the bedliner, want it for 20? (including the rear tailgate piece) It's not the over the rail tho!
shoot nevermind....i have over the rail right now...it's just in shitty condition, and if i went with yours i'd have sore eyes looking at all the paint that came off with my current bedliner!

#8 ·
hawaiianbro said:
shoot nevermind....i have over the rail right now...it's just in shitty condition, and if i went with yours i'd have sore eyes looking at all the paint that came off with my current bedliner!
haha, i could have sold you mine...i cut it into pieces however.

#11 ·
I have someone comming on Saturday. If he doesn't take it I'll let you know...

I'm up in sacramento all the time. Thing is, I don't wannt drive with the bedliner over the line X.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.