: InTTORA Member Info

Fuod
10-06-2010, 09:27 PM
It's about that time again folks so could everyone please verify your information on the InTTORA website and let me know of any changes.

http://www.inttora.org/members.php

If your not listed or if the info is wrong let me know and I'll fix it best I can (read: I'll fix it the way I want to. :D).

Thanks!

Bear
10-06-2010, 09:37 PM
Hey Joe, I was contacted by an early member today. He hasn't been on the board in about a year, but needs to remain in the list.

Jeremy Hecker. so don't delete him.

gtrotter
10-07-2010, 07:14 AM
it's about that time again folks so could everyone please verify your information on the inttora website and let me know of any changes.

http://www.inttora.org/members.php

if your not listed or if the info is wrong let me know and i'll fix it best i can (read: I'll fix it the way i want to. :d).

Thanks!

ygpm

Fuod
10-07-2010, 12:48 PM
ygpm
Done!

Fuod
10-07-2010, 11:56 PM
I just realized in my post I didn't ask for the info on some new folks around here and I apologize!

If your name isn't yet on Inttora.org (http://www.inttora.org/) then please let me know so I can add you! I know we have at few folks that aren't on there yet.

ron86toy
10-08-2010, 09:17 AM
I have never been on it....I guess thats how you guys down there treat the michigan guys:flipoff4:

Fuod
10-08-2010, 11:20 AM
I have never been on it....I guess thats how you guys down there treat the michigan guys:flipoff4:
Yep. NEXT...

;) PM me with your info and truck description/picture. The way I understand it we pretty much mix Michigan in with us since there are so few members. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Bear
10-11-2010, 08:45 PM
I have never been on it....I guess thats how you guys down there treat the michigan guys:flipoff4:did someone say something :confused::confused::confused:

Yep. NEXT...

;) PM me with your info and truck description/picture. The way I understand it we pretty much mix Michigan in with us since there are so few members. Tell me if I'm wrong. your wrong!

Michigan doesn't have nor ever did an actual chapter so when we started the chapter we accepted/absorbed members from Michigan that showed an interest because we were basically a club of nice guys and gals! Now we just put up with them. ;). lol j/k

Seriously, if the michigan guys ever got organized and decided to start their own chapter we could and would loose them.

Basically the guys like Slander are in the same boat. When I moved up here Illinois had a chapter. I actually was working with their V.P when I first started the club. But they lost a lot of members and what members they had left lost interest. Now they have no chapter, but if it was up to me still, all would be welcomed from Illinois and Michigan.

Don't even mention trying to start a multi state chapter (man that caused a lot of grief) best to just let in neighboring members who wish to participate.

did that clear up any of the water or is it still real muddy?

87ToyRunner
11-11-2010, 12:50 PM
I'm not sure if I've signed up over there or not, it's been a while.. Let me know what you need from me. I threw out an invite on here a couple years ago and nothing ever came of it but once again... I live about 15 min from Haspin Acres www.haspinacres.com and would love to host a gathering. It's just over an hour from Indianapolis near Connersville and Brookville and if you've never been its a great off-road park. Lots of different terrain, insane hills, a little sand, mud, and endless trails. They are really laid back too, you can build fires, camp, drink(after the trail runs), pretty much whatever you like. I get out and wheel every Sunday for at least a couple of hours, even if it's just to take the dogs back to the river and let em run so any weekend anyone wants to get together I'm down. Only willing to miss work on Saturdays for large meets sorry.

Fuod
11-11-2010, 01:51 PM
Your added (linky (http://www.inttora.org/members.php)), and you ended up at the top of the list alphabetically. ;)

If you want your name, vehicle image or description on there send it to me (or just post it here).

87ToyRunner
11-11-2010, 03:14 PM
Cool thankya :)
07 FJC w/ package 2 3" RC and 33" BFGs
87 4Runner 3" BL(I know sorry bought it that way) and 35" BFG muds
00 Land Rover Disco II on 32" BFG's for sale on CL
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/2036663053.html

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g276/jsupermanw/fjmuddy.jpg

Fuod
11-11-2010, 03:44 PM
Done again!

HoosierTacoma08
11-14-2010, 09:07 PM
87ToyRunner, saw your FJ just the other day! I make it to C-ville once or twice a week! Nice to have another local on the board!

Bear
12-09-2010, 10:52 PM
The end of the year is when we reallly need to take inventory of our stock. Since we are a free social offroading club, that stock is our members.

We have a master list between the officers going but we need to focus on having all the information accurate.

As Joe has elluded to, if you have changed any contact info for yourself, he needs to know about it. If you have a buddy that you signed up with and he has fallen by the way side, please let us know your friend is no longer interested.

Another issue similar to this. Recruiting is an ever on going process. don't be bashful when you see a guy with toyota. go up and talk to him. Even if you don't think the twiced buffed with a baby diaper truck ever gets into the mud. HELL my truck was so shiney when I joined you could eat off any part of the truck. Point is you never know.

Please help us help you thus helping the club by getting us information for the roster.

the roster info, is not only used to figure out how strong the club is but also where the geographical strengths are so that we can plan events and activities in the areas that will have most interest.

Hopefully after the holidays and the first of the year, we can get some better planning in place and actually get some group activities actually happening.

The first year of the club in Indiana, we had a Xmas party over at our place, and I think it was a great time with a fully sponsored raffle and all. WE need to get back to having group gatherings again like those days.

If that means me taking a more active roll or taking over the club a second time, just let me know and we will do what we need to.

natetru
12-10-2010, 01:15 PM
If that means me taking a more active roll or taking over the club a second time, just let me know and we will do what we need to.

bear just wrote obamas next campain slogan

NwiTACO
12-10-2010, 03:48 PM
We do need to get more active as a club. I take partial responsibility for the decline. My life has been in turmail lately with taking a new job and moving quite a distance.

I have recently recruited several people over here, they have just not been as active do to inactivity on the boards.

We all know that lives change through the seasons and years but lets stay close with each other as a club.

I know many members are currently in a build stage as am I (gonna finish this weekend!!!) but lets help them when they need it!

(And if there truck doesnt run lets give them even more help!)