: INTTORA.org registration

ohio03trdtaco
12-15-2010, 06:59 AM
On January 5th the website registration will run out. I have been covering the cost of the registration since the birth of INTTORA a few years ago. This year though due to somethings, I can no longer afford the cost. I am looking for some one to take over the registration. I have it registered threw network solutions and am not totally sure of the proses of transfer.

Thank you
Eric

gtrotter
12-15-2010, 10:46 AM
How much are we looking at?

Fuod
12-15-2010, 04:56 PM
Just so everyone knows I'm working with Eric on this and I'll have info for you soon.

NwiTACO
12-15-2010, 05:54 PM
Joe and i will be getting together on this one night this weekend. We will ensure that all is taken care of.

Fuod
12-15-2010, 06:10 PM
Joe and i will be getting together on this one night this weekend. We will ensure that all is taken care of.
I just wanted to add since this a club decision anyone is welcome to join us. Date and location is yet to be determined but will probably be in or near Evansville.

ohio03trdtaco
12-15-2010, 06:13 PM
Thank you all for responding to this. I have a hard time keeping track of all the screen names and the people I have talked to in the past. I just know we have talked about this before it just seems to get put on a back burner. I know I am guilty of that and forgot all about it, until I got the renewal notification.

Just so your club members have a better idea what it going on. This is just about the name registration not the server or hosting. INTTORA.org name registration is on my network solutions account, but pointed to hosting servers under your club control. The website is safe though and not in any danger of being lost.

Fuod
12-15-2010, 06:18 PM
Thank you all for responding to this. I have a hard time keeping track of all the screen names and the people I have talked to in the past. I just know we have talked about this before it just seems to get put on a back burner. I know I am guilty of that and forgot all about it, until I got the renewal notification.

Just so your club members have a better idea what it going on. This is just about the name registration not the server or hosting. INTTORA.org name registration is on my network solutions account, but pointed to hosting servers under your club control. The website is safe though and not in any danger of being lost.
Eric, I know it's a hell of a long drive for you but you are welcome anytime here and I'll cover your beer tab, you're on your own for food! :D

Seriously folks, Eric deserves a few beers (at least). He's covered us for a few years so he deserves our thanks!

brinner
12-16-2010, 09:19 AM
sent you 2 pm's on this matter

Fuod
01-02-2011, 08:28 AM
I know we've all been busy but we only have 3 days left on this!

ohio03trdtaco
01-02-2011, 08:51 AM
Just let me know what works out. I haven't heard anything for a request from netowork solutions. I am just kind of standing by.

NwiTACO
01-02-2011, 02:33 PM
Joe,

Are you free tomorrow night? We need to get together on this quickly. Call me if you get a chance.

Fuod
01-02-2011, 10:51 PM
I'm just getting in for the night and I'm guessing it's too late to call. :rolleyes:

I'll be around on and off tomorrow, call me when you have a few free minutes. Otherwise I'll try to get a hold of you tomorrow evening.

NwiTACO
01-04-2011, 08:11 AM
Attention all:

I have renewed the domain name for a period of 5 years!
(at a cost of $114.95 to myself)

If anyone wants to make a donation to help defray the cost they can do so via paypal:

mdeenik@rtpatterson.com

Thanks.

Fuod
01-04-2011, 10:29 AM
Thats awesome, thanks Mark! We'll get even with you somehow, might be a while before the money is available again.

jason6746
01-04-2011, 01:51 PM
sent you some money

ohio03trdtaco
01-04-2011, 05:15 PM
I got an order conformation early from network solutions. Looks like some one was able to just pay them to renew under my and leave the domain on my account. I just want to make sure this is the way you want it to be?

Have name of the person that made the payment. I just don't know screen names and actual names.

NwiTACO
01-04-2011, 08:00 PM
I am in the process of tranferring the domain...you should be contacted within the next day or two. Thanks again for the help over the last several years :-)

NwiTACO
01-04-2011, 08:02 PM
sent you some money

Thanks jason!

ohio03trdtaco
01-07-2011, 01:56 PM
Attention all:

I have renewed the domain name for a period of 5 years!
(at a cost of $114.95 to myself)

If anyone wants to make a donation to help defray the cost they can do so via paypal:

mdeenik@rtpatterson.com

Thanks.

Thanks for all the help it is all yours now. I just authorized the transfer threw network solutions.