TTORA Forum banner

01-04 Double Cab Extang Tonno

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  kcrowe 
#1 ·
Hi all. New to this board but not to most of you. I was on the old Delphi board as MoparPower63. I had an '03 DC PreRunner. I lived in Tennessee and since have moved back home to West Virginia. I make less here and had to get rid of my Yota. Man I miss that thing. haha. But anyway, I was cleaning out my Dad's garage the other day and found all the stuff I took off my truck before I traded it, so here it is. All of these were on the truck less than three months, and have been sitting in the garage since. I've tried eBay, but it didn't go. So here I am. I'll be doing the items one at a time to make it easier, however if one person wants more than one, go for it! I just want them out of my way! lol

Extang Full Tilt Tonno.

Below is a link to the same info I had posted on the eBay page. I figured this would be the easiest way.
http://frontiernet.net/~kcrowe3/autotink/Tacoma Full Tilt Tonno.htm

It is in awesome shape, looks brand new, has all the parts, even the allen wrench that came with it. Saves gas, and is extra handy. This one has the snaps for easy access and fold back, but has the tilt like a hardcover. Very handy. Plus, the whole thing, frame and all can be taken off easily. Can't do that with other soft covers. Check out the link for all the details. I paid $275 for it and brand new they are around $300.

I'm located in Princeton, WV and am asking $175 obo.

You can post on here or email me, kcrowe@prismlyte.com

Thanks!
K.R.

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow. No want wants this? I think I've got it at a great price. But either way, If I don't get any hits, I'm gonna put it back up on eBay Monday. $175 is pretty good I think since it retails for $300 and was only on the truck for 3 months. Last chance offer. lol

kcrowe

#3 ·
Where were you 2 months ago!!! This is the exact tonneau that I wanted. Benifits of a hard tonneau (except some security) but removable like a soft. Oh well, I woulda paid $175 since thats about what I got my regular soft tonneau. GL with your sale.

EDIT: actually just realized this is for a D-cab. Still a good buy!

#5 ·
iKai0505 said:
I'll take it for $175 Shipped. Live in Hawaii 96717.
Unfortunately I don't think I can do $175 shipped. That would mean to you, I'd only make $100 on the thing. UPS shipping to your address is $75. But I tell you what, if you are serious in wanting it, I'll do it for $225 shipped. That's me making $150 on the cover. I was hoping to make more, but I'll take that.

So if you are willing to do $225 shipped, it's yours! Email me back and we'll talk and work out details.

kcrowe@prismlyte.com

#7 ·
kcrowe said:
Hi all. New to this board but not to most of you. I was on the old Delphi board as MoparPower63. I had an '03 DC PreRunner. I lived in Tennessee and since have moved back home to West Virginia. I make less here and had to get rid of my Yota. Man I miss that thing. haha. But anyway, I was cleaning out my Dad's garage the other day and found all the stuff I took off my truck before I traded it, so here it is. All of these were on the truck less than three months, and have been sitting in the garage since. I've tried eBay, but it didn't go. So here I am. I'll be doing the items one at a time to make it easier, however if one person wants more than one, go for it! I just want them out of my way! lol

Extang Full Tilt Tonno.

Below is a link to the same info I had posted on the eBay page. I figured this would be the easiest way.
http://frontiernet.net/~kcrowe3/autotink/Tacoma Full Tilt Tonno.htm

It is in awesome shape, looks brand new, has all the parts, even the allen wrench that came with it. Saves gas, and is extra handy. This one has the snaps for easy access and fold back, but has the tilt like a hardcover. Very handy. Plus, the whole thing, frame and all can be taken off easily. Can't do that with other soft covers. Check out the link for all the details. I paid $275 for it and brand new they are around $300.

I'm located in Princeton, WV and am asking $175 obo.

You can post on here or email me, kcrowe@prismlyte.com

Thanks!
K.R.
I think you should throw it all out at once, now I am curious.
BTW, I have one of these tonneaus and it is awesome DEFINITELY a good deal at $225 shipped.

#8 ·
I purchased the oem roof rack back a few years and he was excellent to deal with. Very good price and quick shipment. He gets a excellent rating from me for those who wants a reference. By the way K.R., I haven't mounted the rack yet, but I did paint it factory black to match my blackout truck.
Ben

#9 ·
webcobra said:
I purchased the oem roof rack back a few years and he was excellent to deal with. Very good price and quick shipment. He gets a excellent rating from me for those who wants a reference. By the way K.R., I haven't mounted the rack yet, but I did paint it factory black to match my blackout truck.
Ben
Hey man! I've been wondering how that turned out. lol. I knew you'd have to take the head liner off to mount it, so I was wondering how that went. thanks for the kudos! I shipped it off to the island in the sun this afternoon. Now, just a few more things to get rid of.

Anyone need a tailgate protector - full just like from a bedliner, or front husky floor liners in black? haha.

kcrowe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.