: We should have a special club....

Bear
09-27-2011, 07:50 PM
WE should have a special club or section only for members with 10k plus post! :cool:

Hmm, on second thought that might not be a good idea, I would be alone! :rofl:

I would still feel as alone as I do now. I am getting tired of talking to all the crickets and besides with the cold weather coming, they are also going to be gone soon.

Where is B squared, Jason, Bryan with a Y, Hell I would even hassle Brinner if he would grace us with his presense (yes Brian I know you still check the boards from time to time)

We got Bruce back on board, Jeep Crasher has even stopped in.

Maybe Scott will stop back soon!

11K here I come! yea! I am a post whore!:lmao:

natetru
09-27-2011, 09:13 PM
Lol

Bear
09-27-2011, 10:13 PM
I kinda agree with your initial post....and yes I am getting tired of the 4500 lb paper weight in my driveway ;)

natetru
09-28-2011, 07:27 AM
Figured it was a lil meaner than funny.......

phishtaco
09-28-2011, 11:32 AM
Maybe a special club for Delphi board posters?

Bear
09-28-2011, 09:49 PM
Maybe a special club for Delphi board posters?
Damn! those were the days! on any given day I could have anywhere from 10 to hundred post a day....normally the ladder!:o
Figured it was a lil meaner than funny....... Naw! I got a pretty good sense of humar and hell I even make fun of my truck! It's all good! :kewl:

TacoDell
09-28-2011, 11:56 PM
U need to start up yer own "Old Farts Undriven Club" (OFUC)

sorry... but I'm much too young for sign up...

but I might peruse yer forum on occasion,
to remind me of what sucks

"how 'bout 'dem apples" LoL

Fuod
09-29-2011, 12:08 AM
U need to start up yer own "Old Farts Undriven Club" (OFUC)

This :kewl: :rofl:

phishtaco
09-29-2011, 12:32 PM
I kinda agree with your initial post....and yes I am getting tired of the 4500 lb paper weight in my driveway ;)

Sounds like me...I just had a crawl box installed, I'm ready to go!

Bear
09-29-2011, 07:50 PM
well get your crawl box and the rest of the 40 down to redbird on the 22nd! it's been too long since I saw you last.

:xofftopic did you realize you were on the same run as my maiden voyage on the front axle? Man time flies!

Bear
09-29-2011, 07:53 PM
yea, like I said in another thread, it is very rare for you to be kind! LOL

at least I can still sleep on the ground when camping...don't need no fancy trail trailer!:p

phishtaco
09-30-2011, 02:00 PM
well get your crawl box and the rest of the 40 down to redbird on the 22nd! it's been too long since I saw you last.

:xofftopic did you realize you were on the same run as my maiden voyage on the front axle? Man time flies!

Never been to redbird, but from what I've read it doesn't sound too exciting. So I doubt I will make that drive. Now if you were going to Badlands, Harlan, Winrock or even Slade I would be interested.
Lots goin on with family and kids.
I didn't realize that was the maiden voyage of the sas.

Bear
09-30-2011, 03:24 PM
Yup! maiden run for the axle!

Redbird has gotten an unjust reputation. there is a lot of mud but the trails are getting better. Badlands the last time I was out there seemed to be catering more to the quads. putting up fences everywhere we used to cross the park at. but it is better than not having anything.

phishtaco
09-30-2011, 03:40 PM
but it is better than not having anything.

You mean like OH ;) Nothing here.
I would like to just pay around in the rock quarry for awile at the badlands.

Bear
09-30-2011, 04:54 PM
You mean like OH ;) Nothing here.
I would like to just pay around in the rock quarry for awile at the badlands.

All you gotta do is name a date ( preferrably a Sunday) you want to go. And I know of at least one person to go with you.

I posted in our events folder that I want to start discussion for a snow run. Badlands is totally different in the snow.

Last time I went on a snow run to the badlands, I was a rider, we were actually strapping to the rear of vehicles so that we could get them down some trails by hand. I had a blast eventhough I didn't have my truck.

redbirdrunner
09-30-2011, 07:10 PM
If you don't think Redbird is exciting you should follow me sometime...

natetru
09-30-2011, 08:36 PM
^^^^bruce redbird is great....someone just doesnt have the facts right^^^^^ ;)

Bear
09-30-2011, 10:29 PM
Hey! I gave it positive comments. I have never been there in the snow,but I am sure it would be interesting. But as phisch said at least we have off road parks unlike our easterly neighbors.

NwiTACO
10-07-2011, 10:50 AM
Redbird took out one of my LT axle shafts last time I was there. Those hill climbs by the rock garden are nothing to bat an eye at...they are serious.

And to the OP...I think a 10,000 post club would be like a retirement club...lol...you are not that old yet!