: New InTTORA Shirts

EVILTacoSupreme
10-15-2011, 10:06 PM
Keep the ideas flowing. In fact I think a new thread to stir shirt ideas would be a good idea.

out of the initial two you have, are both pretty cool. In fact I actually have a TRD shirt that is a button down jersey styled shirt just like what I imagine you are describing with your second describtion.

Playing baseball for as long as I did, I actually miss wearing the 1/4 sleeve undershirts. It would be great to find a vendor that carries them, normally they are inexpensive and easy to print on.

Dave said he has a line on a silk screener already, and I know we have a silk screener that did some shirts for my son last year for his relay for life team that did a great job and turned the shirts around in three days.

Back to your baseball styled shirt idea. I think if you had your screen name on the breast and then your truck name on the back would work. I am also thinking of maybe having an off road type (heavy lugged) tire as a background image with the names printed over it.

Of coarse I am just conceptualizing right now, building off your base ideas.

There you go, new thread, new ideas, since I'm relatively new I want to get some ttora shirts so lets come up with a design!!

Bear
10-16-2011, 07:31 PM
I actually spoke with one of my graphic designer contacts today. She wants me to get some ideas together so she can work off of them. (Common practice with designers).

But I wanted to let you know the shirts are in progress, just the initial stages.

Bear
10-18-2011, 06:53 PM
While we work on a new design, if anyone has contacts (I know jeep crasher already spoke up) that are in the teeshirt printing industry, please get me contact information.

We are wanting a printer that is local (indiana area) that we can directly send all the members to directly to completely eliminate any of our members needing to take responsibility of collecting the payments.

Bear
10-18-2011, 06:56 PM
In addition, it would be nice that the print vendor has access to a variety of colors (including camo) and styles of shirts and sweat shirts. And obiviously has verafiable references.

ron86toy
10-18-2011, 08:05 PM
should say IN/MI TTORA....my:2cents: .....I go away now

Bear
10-18-2011, 08:33 PM
Hahaha, I'll consider looking at the possibly incorporating the state lines in the design.

:xofftopic a birdy told me you were in tennessee picking up a 40 on tons a day or two ago.

ron86toy
10-21-2011, 04:07 PM
Hahaha, I'll consider looking at the possibly incorporating the state lines in the design.

:xofftopic a birdy told me you were in tennessee picking up a 40 on tons a day or two ago.
yup...that was me
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u146/ron86toy/photobucket-1909-1319234816989.jpg

redbirdrunner
10-21-2011, 05:15 PM
There is a guy here locally that says he can take a digital pic of your truck and put it on a shirt