: KY guy

killzone90
10-23-2011, 08:09 PM
Hey guys.I live in KY and work in clarksville.I was so wondering if anyone is going to have a get together so I can bring both my yotas

Sent from my LG-P509 using Tapatalk

Bear
10-23-2011, 10:57 PM
I am assuming Clarksville Kentucky correct? we just had a run this weekend in Redbird which is just across the Indiana border from you, would have been ideal for you!

the best advice I can give you is to keep checking in to our board in the event's folder to see when runs are scheduled, currently we are working on a new schedule but our goal is to draw up a full calander year of events so we are better organized.

But if you ever want to just hit the trails on a weekend, just post up and I am sure you can find someone to hit the trails with. we are very easy going around here and you are more than welcome to just come hang out on the board as well.

Have you looked into the KyTTORA chapter? the guys in your state are also a bunch of friendly wheelers as well.

slightly :xofftopic Is slade still open? I have ran down there twice but it has been awhile. Also Harlan is one of our chapter's favorite destinations as well.

Fuod
10-23-2011, 11:10 PM
Looking at Google Earth it seems you're about 2 hours south of Indiana. The closest park to you around here would be Interlake which is about 45 minutes from the Ohio river. The Next closest would be Redbird, which Bear already mentioned, and is about 2 hours from the river. There are others like Badlands or Haspin but the drive would be a bit longer.

If you're up for the drive Interlake is holding the Toys 4 Tots run on November 5th (linky (http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=181349)), I've been to it the last 3 years and have yet to be dissapointed!

I hope that helps a little!

jeep crasher
10-24-2011, 07:05 AM
the only Clarksville i know of is in Indiana on I65 but just a stones throw from L-ville. Come on out and Join us sometime

Later

Crasher

killzone90
10-24-2011, 07:53 AM
I work in clarksville in live in Louisville.well the outskirts of Louisville

Fuod
10-24-2011, 09:08 AM

Yeah, I was was tired last night and didn't read your post correctly. :explode:

killzone90
10-24-2011, 09:42 AM
Yea that does help.there is a park in KY called dirty turtle.but I went there and didn't see on total really but my buddy that went with me

EVILTacoSupreme
10-26-2011, 10:49 PM

well thats cool i lived in clarksville, new ablany, jeffersonville, and louisiville a few years back, i really like louisiville a lot, idk about trails in that area, but like mentioned above there is interlake which is about 30min from me and fuod, its a nice park and i assume that would be clostest to you

also welcome glad to have another wheeler join