: Haspin Acres

Roll Tide
10-26-2011, 05:27 PM
I'm off work this weekend, so I'm thinking about hitting up some simple trails this weekend. Let me know if you'd like to join.

EVILTacoSupreme
10-26-2011, 11:57 PM
I'm off work this weekend, so I'm thinking about hitting up some simple trails this weekend. Let me know if you'd like to join.

i have to work this sat, and also i wish u were closer to me, but from what i've seen/heard ur basically on the ohio border and im on the ky border, and like 30-45min away from Illinois

Roll Tide
10-27-2011, 11:18 AM
Yeah, I am starting to think I am pretty much segregated from most of the Indiana Chapter members. I have a decent idea for next spring though....heh heh heh....

EVILTacoSupreme
10-27-2011, 05:41 PM
yea man it sucks that you are so far away

Roll Tide
10-27-2011, 06:45 PM
I think we all need to get together and buy some land in the middle of everyone and have like an INttora offroad park.

-on site camping
-on site wash
-on site garage
-on site offroad store
-on site recovery

Bear
10-27-2011, 08:25 PM
I think we all need to get together and buy some land in the middle of everyone and have like an INttora offroad park.

-on site camping
-on site wash
-on site garage
-on site offroad store
-on site recovery

Hahaha, yea! And you are the head of the fund raising committee for this little venture!

But man that would be sweet!

Bear
10-27-2011, 08:28 PM
May be difficult for me to make it this weekend, but we'll definately like to hit some of the haspin trails with you sometime in the near future.

How do your sundays look? Much easier for me to go out on sundays until I find a more suitable full time job.

Roll Tide
10-27-2011, 08:29 PM
May be difficult for me to make it this weekend, but we'll definately like to hit some of the haspin trails with you sometime in the near future.

How do your sundays look? Much easier for me to go out on sundays until I find a more suitable full time job.

SWEET Sundays are much better...i only have to work about two Sundays a year.

Bear
10-28-2011, 03:37 PM
when I have a better idea of my schedules, I'll let you know what will work best for something.