TTORA Forum banner

Favorite LC Pics Thread

167K views 297 replies 146 participants last post by  vrshack 
#1 ·
Does not have to be yours. This one seen at Tellico...

See less See more
#6 ·
synovus said:
Funny thing is, that one wasn't even the driver's. LOL
I guess he was smart enough to take advantage of getting to drive someone else's badass rig ;)

#7 ·
mikerox said:
that's not a land cruiser. it's a rock bugy with a body kit. someone put some love and time into that rig.
Lets not get into that. It's not a Toyota anymore if...:rolleyes: save us the arguement this is a PICTURE thread.

#10 ·
This ones mine, just picked it up just like this about a month ago, all fiberglass body parts, rhino lined inside and underneath, and set up for chevy runnung gear, the only thing left that's toyota is the frame, which has been completly boxed, sandblasted and painted,........I have some plans for it, hopefully I will start on it next year :saw: :welder:

#12 ·
Hey Colin, remember how that green/orange LC buggy crawled everything at Tellico in super-low? I saw a vid the other day of it actually using some serious skinny for a change. I think maybe it was the owner driving it in the vid, rather than his dad (which is who was driving it at Tellico). It was just a short clip of it, mixed in with some Jeeps and such at a private ride at Gray Rock, but impressive nonetheless. Nice seeing (and hearing) it stretch its legs. :D It's a little large to be posting here (I ain't bandwidth-rich), but I'll upload it to my site and email you a link if you're interested in checking it out.

#13 ·
synovus said:
Hey Colin, remember how that green/orange LC buggy crawled everything at Tellico in super-low?

I saw a vid the other day of it actually using some serious skinny for a change. Nice seeing (and hearing) it stretch its legs. :D

I'll upload it to my site and email you a link if you're interested in checking it out.
Yes.

That would be interesting.

Im in email me the link.

#14 ·
here's my Favorite Cruiser of all Time... This was my Work truck during a 7month stint in Australlia... 4.2L Turbo Diesel, ARB everything...

#19 ·
pimptoy said:
dang, you beat me to it! i was just about to come post the first pic, the guy that 3 linked his 80. that is badass!

#25 ·
awsumdc said:
Where was this picture taken at?
Tellico. North of Murphy, NC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.