: Redbird Dec. 3 or 4

jeep crasher
11-17-2011, 06:57 AM
Well I'm headed back to Redbird Dec. 3 or 4 with my pop again. This time i think the whole family will be going. maybe even my puppy. I might even have my cousin and his Rubicon going with haven't heard yet. I know everyone is headed to Attica that weekend but i really want to hit more of trail 2 that we adopted. and for me its the same distance. Since i.m taking the FJC then the rocks at attica are pointless to me.(getting closer on the buggy though)

If anyone wants to meet there we we plan on getting there at about 9 am

Later

Crasher

NwiTACO
11-30-2011, 06:32 AM
If its the same distance you should be at the Badlands for Toys for Tots since afterall all you guys want to do is help the community :rolleyes:

Not to mention that is where 5 InTTORA members will be as well.

Just bustin your balls, as long as you're on a trail is what matters. Not on a computer or in a driveway. :D

natetru
11-30-2011, 07:14 AM
No...outcast members of Inttora....guys with an opinion and a set of balls to voice such

NwiTACO
11-30-2011, 08:09 AM
Maybe Andy will come up from Eville since its a few hours closer to him than Badlands. I will point him this-a-way.

jeep crasher
12-01-2011, 08:41 AM
Well i WAS going to redbird due to the fact that the trails are a little wider and since i'm in my cruiser still for wheeling i don't want to scratch the hell out of it. I've been to badlands enough to know that scratches are an inevitable way of life up there. But i'm not even going to redbird this weekend because my awesome 32" AT's wouldn't get me very far into the trails after the rain we got this week.
So it looks like my next offroad adventure will be when i get the buggy done. if ever.

later

NwiTACO
12-01-2011, 09:40 AM
Have you been there recently? Most of the trails are pretty groomed now. They have been doing tons of work to the park. They did alot of work in the rock garden area as well, and not just for buggies. There are several smaller crawls that you can spot a stocker through as well.

Any progress on the buggie?