: Resignation

jeep crasher
12-01-2011, 08:57 AM
Well some of you get your wish now.

I Resign as V.P. of InTTORA.

No matter what some of you just have to bitch and moan about everything. I'm in for a good time and even a good teasing but SOME, not all, people just make this local forum unenjoyable to be on. I don't post much but i do read alot on the national board and even other chapter forums and i appreciate how they treat eachother and such.
It's not worth the headache.

I will still be around and posting on occasion so i'll see y'all.

And in case anyone was wondering i am refering specifically to Mark and Nate.

Bruce and Andy i hope to wheel with you again soon.

Later

Dave

NwiTACO
12-01-2011, 09:35 AM
Well some of you get your wish now.

I Resign as V.P. of InTTORA.

No matter what some of you just have to bitch and moan about everything. I'm in for a good time and even a good teasing but SOME, not all, people just make this local forum unenjoyable to be on. I don't post much but i do read alot on the national board and even other chapter forums and i appreciate how they treat eachother and such.
It's not worth the headache.

I will still be around and posting on occasion so i'll see y'all.

And in case anyone was wondering i am refering specifically to Mark and Nate.

Bruce and Andy i hope to wheel with you again soon.

Later

Dave

I am sorry you feel that way Dave. I saw your post in the Redbird thread as well, so I am slightly confused. I was actually trying to help your "run" and did contact Andy and again this morning as well. It is about 2 hrs closer each way for him actually. So trying to help makes me such a bad guy?

Before you go judging please look at this from our point of view. The club changed hands (no biggie) and then new mods and officials were named who were not very active, havent wheeled with anyone in the group in several years and no one knew. There were many people that would have liked to help out (I am not interested) located all around the state. And this bothered several not just me and nate. Most expressed themselves already on this forum.

For all our sake I really dont wanna go down this road again.

I wanna wheel. Period. Thats it. Simple.

tacoma_2002
12-01-2011, 10:43 AM
Pull up your pampers and be adults.

That goes for all of you.

Dave, since you have resigned I suppose you sissys want to have a "vote" for a VP..isn't that what you guys wanted all along?...well go discuss that with your CP.

Everytime I come to this chapter its always bull lately...it didn't used to be?

Get over it...move on...quit clogging up the forum with the childish junk. This chapter is just like the good ol' US of A...you dont like the govt move to mexico...nothings holding you here.

And yes that was pointed straight at you guys, Nate & Mark.

That is all.

natetru
12-01-2011, 12:43 PM
dave, i have sent you a pm....mayb we can get on the same page

Momma Bear
12-01-2011, 01:19 PM
So does that mean were not planning a Christmas party now? Dam guys.

NwiTACO
12-01-2011, 01:32 PM
STFU...Pull up your pampers and be adults.

That goes for all of you.

Dave, since you have resigned I suppose you sissys want to have a "vote" for a VP..isn't that what you guys wanted all along?...well go discuss that with your CP.

Everytime I come to this chapter its always bullshit lately...it didn't used to be?

Get over it...move on...quit clogging up the forum with the childish junk. This chapter is just like the good ol' US of A...you dont like the govt move to mexico...nothings holding you here.

And yes that was pointed straight at you guys, Nate & Mark.

That is all.

I havent said shit since the last bs thread that was put to bed. As a matter of fact all I have done is wheel. Not talk about, not pick sides, just wheel and post pictures of it. Thats all I want or need. Not you are any other trying to judge me, someone you have never met.

I have kept my mouth shut yet I keep dragged into more and more by you guys. Just leave me alone as I have done to you.

Why dont you contribute somthing useful instead of bitching yourself?

And other chapters have votes. Look at AZ forum. And if we did I vote Joe and Grant. :D

natetru
12-01-2011, 01:56 PM
joe woulda got my vote also, but he cant return a pm and get an issue resolved....so no vote there....i would have to vote for bruce...

natetru
12-01-2011, 01:59 PM
So does that mean were not planning a Christmas party now? Dam guys.

not looking good m.b.....lol...i really did try to stay neutral in our posts...at least i thought i did......

Bear
12-01-2011, 02:03 PM
Dave is free to do as he pleases, and he has his reasons. There should not be nor is there any ill feelings toward him. Furthermore he is always welcome to participate with the chapter in any capacity he chooses.

But everyone here needs to remember this club/chapter was Originally STARTED with the intent for it to be FAMILY ORIENTED. we do have minors frequent this board. The offensive language WILL stop.

Adults should be able to express themselves with mature language and still be able to get their point across. If you feel you can not do so, then feel free to remove yourself from the board. This is not the national board nor Pirate and no one here wants the reputation being built by this immature behavior.

Aside from one visiting member, the members guilty of the offensive language which have their feelings so bent out of whack to begin with are also the two members that were so eager to leave the board when they did not get their way anyway. If you are not happy with the way things are progressing, then hold true to your word and not frequent the board. I am reminded of the little boy that got his feelings hurt and threatents to take his ball and go home! If you are not happy with your playmates fine... don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Afterall this is and always will be a free community, which also means you are free to leave anytime you wish. The whole reason for the change in "leadership" (which should actually be worded and understood as organizing) was to improve the chapter and get it back on the proper path. If you rather be destructive to the cause then you will be better off somewhere else.

and to everyone, just because I do not post as much as I used to when I had a desk job don't think I am not on the boards daily because I am. Also do not be lulled into thinking there is no activity on the path to improvement. I have been in contact and working with vendors for some interesting merchandice to be offered at the approperate time, as well as the footwork being done in order to organize future club gatherings in which everyone willing to act as adults are welcome to.

Seriously everyone, this is a free club with the intention of bringing people with similar interest together. It is not a moaning contest or I am better than you competition. When I first started this chapter, I put a lot of energy and dedication into it. Not for personal gain but because I believed in what Shannon and others started. But seriously the actions of a couple are really making others feel uncomfortable and preventing new members from becoming part of this.

Momma Bear
12-01-2011, 02:08 PM
Really guys come on this is getting way out of hand. If you don't have anything nice to say to anyone don't say anything and don't post it on a National forum where anyone and everyone can see this. And it really does look like Indiana is full of a bunch of "mamby pambys". Can't you all be adults and grow up? When we moved to Indiana and pulled together this club and we had fun doing it, we meet a whole bunch of great people from Indy, to Lafayette to Red Bird. Then one Super Bowl weekend I invited a co-worker and her husband over for the day. He had just bought this nice red shiny jeep, after being involved in a horrific auto accident that almost took his life. Well... the rest is history. We created and monster and I am sure his wife Jen would agree. Just ask her about our wonderful vacation to Arkansas for Takeover a few years back,LOVE YA JEN:) I rememeber the first time at Attica. OMG the jeep got scratches on it, I thought this guy will never last in off-roading.They were never into the off-roading thing or knew much about it until he meet Bear. Now his dad is involved, he's making his own buggy and FINALLY he bought a Toyota!! Yeah I am talking about Dave, one of the nicest guys I know in InTTORA (besides all my Southern gents in Texas that will do anything for anyone) Dave is the same way, and he grew up here in Indiana of all places! My point is this is supposed to be a fun, family oriented club. Not a bunch of 3rd graders fighting over who has more TOYS or who's better than the next guy. We are supposed to HELP one another when and where at all possible. Never in all my time that we have been part of TTORA have I seen such petty fighting and name calling, your like a bunch of teenage girls. Give it a rest! If you do not want to be a part of InTTORA then don't be, leave please. if you want to get on the board because you need ideas, or parts or just cause you have friends in other places fine. But the BS comments need to be kept to yourself and off the board. We do have young drivers out there that maybe looking for a club like this but to get on the board and see the "trash talk"? Would you want to be a part of that club? SO QUIT. Whatever happened to make Dave quit had to be major, it takes a lot to piss him off but once you do.., it's done.
But honestly do you see this in other clubs? Or in other chapters? No
So quit please. If you don't want to be part of the club then don't be, if you do then quuit the bickering and just WHEEL DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

"that's all i have to say about that"

natetru
12-01-2011, 02:09 PM
awesome bear..you also act like i lashed out. but hey if you need a bad guy, i can be that for ya...whatever you need

Bear
12-01-2011, 02:15 PM
I sent you a pm.

and no, I am not acting as if ANYONE "lashed out". I am just putting a stop to the language. If you do not feel you can express yourself in a better manor, it would be better for the chapter if you did not frequent the board. This is a family FRIENDLY community, and we want to keep it that way is all.

natetru
12-01-2011, 02:15 PM
for all who think i somehow got this started again....here is my last post on this crap....10-10-2011"
all is cleared up and done....thank you and lets move forward up the trail!

natetru
12-01-2011, 02:18 PM
I sent you a pm.

and no, I am not acting as if ANYONE "lashed out". I am just putting a stop to the language. If you do not feel you can express yourself in a better manor, it would be better for the chapter if you did not frequent the board. This is a family FRIENDLY community, and we want to keep it that way is all.

so your buddy with the stfu comment is family friendly? man one sided jury here.........

you want friendly than be friendly....i havent touched the subject of you or dave....i was over it.....so let it be over

Momma Bear
12-01-2011, 02:19 PM
no one is blaming YOU in particular

Momma Bear
12-01-2011, 02:25 PM
and no the STFU statement is totally uncalled for. Sorry Tacoma2002 but you need to watch it. Send a PM if you must but watch the language. remember InTTORA members are not the only members or on lookers on the board.
Wow! do i sound like a Momma? Well this is me pointing my "no-no" finger at you:)

natetru
12-01-2011, 02:32 PM
im good with all of that....dave, as i said in my pm i apologize if u took my disagreeing with the new leadership as personal, it was more procedural....it is what it is. im done. mayb i can crawl back out from under my rock when i can agree with how things are done....till then ................................

NwiTACO
12-01-2011, 02:36 PM
But everyone here needs to remember this club/chapter was Originally STARTED with the intent for it to be FAMILY ORIENTED. we do have minors frequent this board. The offensive language WILL stop.

...the members guilty of the offensive language which have their feelings so bent out of whack to begin with are also the two members that were so eager to leave the board...

Once again Bear you are singling me out when others are guilty as well. Your puppet Tacoma2002 started using the language. Call him out. Not me. Please check your facts, they are often incorrect.

Thanks.

And momma bear thanks for moderating fairly and repremanding all who need it. :D

All I ask in life is to be treated fairly. For some reason certain folks dont like me, oh well. Then go about your business, dont drag me into things, or post incorrect information. I will call it out everytime I see it.

When all this started it was cordial...somewhere that got lost. And no one or two individuals are to blame, but as Nate said, if a scapegoat is necessary, so be it.

And lastly, the roll needs to be updated to include the recent new members Andy, Eric, and Nick; need to get info to Bear.

Fuod
12-01-2011, 06:34 PM
joe woulda got my vote also, but he cant return a pm and get an issue resolved....so no vote there....i would have to vote for bruce...
If by 'Joe' you mean me then I have to appoligize. I've looked in my PM's going all the way back to July 12th and I don't see any from you. If you still need help with something PM me again and we'll go from there.

As for the rest of the drama going on I really don't like to comment on such things as I try to be a pretty easy going guy. But I was at the first meeting we ever had, hell I picked the location, we had some great folks show up and still have a lot of great people. I just can't stand seeing where InTORRA has been heading lately. This club used to be so much fun with planned runs pretty much every month in different parts of the state so all the members had a change to make one. It would be really nice if everyone could just toss out their personal opinions and start all over again, but I know thats not going to happen any time soon.

I think that's all I want to say at this time. Thank you.

tacoma_2002
12-01-2011, 07:30 PM
I have been spoken to about the language, so don't think that I got away scott free pal.

Since all of these "unexpressed" feelings as you guys mentioned that you all had were going unsaid...I figured I'd stir the pot. Yes it p'd me off when Dave resigned, but thats besides the point. Anything that needs to be said needs to be said now, in a more adult manner than I used, and progress....Rather than all partys seeing things one sided or staying angry.

Mark & Nate-

I was here a bit before, but around the same time that you guys were. I realize calling you guys out was probably not the most appropriate thing to do, but since the 'unexpressed' feelings (ex. we are the only ones to voice our opinions, but not the only ones who felt that way) do exist...I think we should get all of this out of the way once and for all. Maybe not even on the public board...just burry the hatchet and move on.

Does this squabble mean I'll get angry and wont shoot the breeze with you guys on the national/chapter boards? Absolutely not.

Lets share a bit of common ground here and let these guys get InTTORA back on track.

No - I wont send you a PM telling you that I'm sorry for what I said....rather I'll say it here on the public board.

Sorry guys.

natetru
12-02-2011, 03:52 AM
Nuff said.....

NwiTACO
12-02-2011, 07:07 AM
Someone close and bury this thread. I am no longer a mod or I would.

I like the way in was put by Tacoma2002 "bury the hatchet"...sounds good to me.

Momma Bear
12-02-2011, 07:07 AM
Can i get a AMEN? I totally agree Nate. Now let's move on.
I hope Dave will change his mind aboutt eh VP position cause i really think he is great for the position, he's got a lot of great ideas, helpful on the trails LOL Love ya Dave :) and we really would miss his input on things. So let's put things to rest and let things settle. For all going to ToysForTots have fun. Bear and I would love to come. But it is peak shipping season for FedEx and he has to work and I am picking up some part time work to have money for Xmas and cause Cub#2 is going to Cali for the Rose Parade. So please don't take it as we are missing it on purpose.

We would like to get together as a club during the holidays, I know it is hard for some because we are so far apart but if we could all get together for a pot-luck I think it would be good for ALL!

MB

NwiTACO
12-02-2011, 07:10 AM
I agree. I said the same thing to bear yesterday in a PM. It is a shame that this is what things digress to bc of the internet. I am sure if we could all get together face to face instead of through wires everyone would find common ground and probably actually be friends. That being said lets make that place a trail and soon :D

Fuod
12-02-2011, 09:48 AM
Someone close and bury this thread. I am no longer a mod or I would.

I like the way in was put by Tacoma2002 "bury the hatchet"...sounds good to me.
I can do that but what is my guarantee that another one wont get started. If everyone wants this thread closed then the topic is closed also, no more crap talk.

Now, as for Crasher I'm really sorry about your decision. When I heard that you wanted VP I thought to myself who better? I just hope you think about it and change your mind because after all is said and done, we ain't so bad. :D

tacoma_2002
12-02-2011, 09:52 AM
I agree. I said the same thing to bear yesterday in a PM. It is a shame that this is what things digress to bc of the internet. I am sure if we could all get together face to face instead of through wires everyone would find common ground and probably actually be friends. That being said lets make that place a trail and soon :D

:saw: :welder: :driving:

Ya got my vote.