: lifting need help with check list

01blkext
12-31-2004, 09:29 AM
Ok I trying to get everything I need for my lift. I am going with the 6inch fabtech on my 01 v6 and I was wondering if everyone could help me out alittle bit by listing everything that is need to lift. That way I can check what I have and dont have and make sure Im set on lift day. Thanks for your help and once I get it up I should have some pics up

Andrew123654
12-31-2004, 09:46 AM
Don't they come in a complete kit...?

YoTRacer158
12-31-2004, 12:40 PM
the kit should come with everything...

joeylead
12-31-2004, 02:55 PM
Ok I trying to get everything I need for my lift. I am going with the 6inch fabtech on my 01 v6 and I was wondering if everyone could help me out alittle bit by listing everything that is need to lift. That way I can check what I have and dont have and make sure Im set on lift day. Thanks for your help and once I get it up I should have some pics up

the kit should come complete with all hardware and front and rear shocks. But the install may be more than 1 day because you need to have the new bearings and balljoints installed as well as have you old spindles pressed out of you old knoucles and into the new fabtech ones. When I did my lift, one day was spent taking things apart and bringing everything to a shop to do the presswork.

01blkext
12-31-2004, 04:59 PM
Ok by check list I meant like will I need extended brake lines or stuff like that, I have all the lift components I will be putting the lift on in a friend of mines car restoration shop and they have everything I will need as far as a press and such so i will be cool with that. I was just wondering since I know alot of the members have installed this kit before if there was anything that doesnt come with the kit that they would recomend.