: Inland Empire Body Shop

rivethead242
12-28-2011, 04:09 PM
Can anyone recommend a good body shop in the Inland Empire area? When it rains, it pours. Got myself into a accident today after picking up a driveshaft in Corona.

sparky
12-28-2011, 06:09 PM
Since you're going to turn your truck into a raisin anyway, I vote you keep it as it is and just spray some rattlecan on there. :D

Pikeman
12-28-2011, 08:26 PM
I have heard good things about Blue Mountain Collision off the 215 and Iowa? Whatever you do stay away from Caliber Collision Riverside, they were the ones that totalled my truck for my lower ball joint failure and only cost me 1300 to rebuild entire front end and not just the one side(they claimed over 5k damage)

j-money$$$
12-29-2011, 12:34 AM
Can anyone recommend a good body shop in the Inland Empire area? When it rains, it pours. Got myself into a accident today after picking up a driveshaft in Corona.

Ill help you john. We can just order up some replacement panels, and my buddy with the bender loves to paint cars. Im sure he could hook it up with paint for a 36 pack and you buy the paint and supplies. My friend just painted a civic and it turned out damn good for $45 bucks in material.