TTORA Forum banner

elite offroad products

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  rpegan70 
#1 ·
Does anybody out there have any experience with these guys? They are from Klamath Falls, OR. They fab bumpers, sliders things like that. Their gear looks pretty sweet. I am thinking about buying rear (and possibly front) bumper from them and i'm just looking for some feedback.. positive or negative. Any help would be great.

Thanks.

#4 ·
They are so elite that nobody has heard of them. :rolleyes:

#6 ·
Ive definitely heard of them but dont know much about em. You can go through thier vendor section at tacomaworld and find out, and all you gotta do is read...:)

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/elite-off-road/
I checked out their website and actually got an email back from the owner today.

It seems that he has been swamped pumping out bumpers so that is a good sign, the installation seems really straight forward and they seem to be willing to work with people configuring light inserts, tow hooks, etc to the customer's specific needs and their designs in general seem to be well thought out.

I think I may just give them a whirl and become "the elite" :cool:

If I do, I will be sure to do a write up!

Peace.

#7 ·
blackdawg has one of their bumpers, he says he likes it, and it looks like a good bumper from his pics in the early taco thread

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.