TTORA Forum banner

AirBag SRS DTC Code B0107/51

4K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Tashier 
#1 ·
On a 99 4x4 using a jumper wire on the DLC connector I got a code 51 out of the SRS lamp. If i'm not mistaken this equates to a B0107/51 DTC Code correct? "Short in P Squib Circuit (To Ground)" is what it's titled. I went through my passenger on/off keyswitch yesterday and it seems to be working perfectly according to the wiring diagram. Has anyone come across this one?

#2 ·
I have had a p squib circuit code come up on mine several times. Its always after I have had the dash apart for something and have had the passeger airbag switch unplugged as part of the disassembly. I guess I am getting a small amt of dust/dirt in the contacts that affects it. Disconnect the battery first and then I have just unplugged the switch again cleaned the contacts on the switch and harness with an electrical cleaner dried it out good and plugged it back together. Reconnect the battery and see if problem is fixed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.