TTORA Forum banner

4x4 Conversion Trans?

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  boggyboy1 
#1 ·
Picked up this transmission out of a 2002 4cyl 4wd with 7,700 original miles out of it and everything looks good. Just wanted to check over a few things with the gurus to make sure i have it right...

these two plugs here are optional for the 4wd indicator light and a postion sensor right?

and this plug the octagonal one is position sensor as well and the speed senor goes into that plug on the rear end of the case correct?

Trying tp get this done right before i have it in the truck, and have never messed with a tranny before... i feel like i shold type out transmission instead of tranny when putting mess with before it:eek:
thanks for the help!!

See less See more
#4 ·
Sweet perfect thank you! If I did decide to hook up the indicator light there is a wire in the kicker panel correct? I feel like I read that in someone's conversion post.. And I know right! I got it for a really good deal, they have had it in their storage warehouse since 2002.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.