TTORA Forum banner

No More Cow Pies PLEASE!!

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  blondetaco 
#1 ·
Im so sick and tired of freaking cow pies!!!

I have AllPro's Long travel kit and now no matter if I hit a puddle or a cowpie my tires through that SHIT all over the side of my truck... Im done with that! Cleaning off cowpies sucks! Freaking green stringy crap that leaves a yellow mark that you have to wax to get off... NO MORE!

So solutions... I don't want to go fiberglass no offense but I haven't fallen in love with that look yet. I was thinking wider fender flares but am not really having good luck finding anything other than bushwacker pocket style flares, don't love those either..

Any Ideas and pictures would be great! Thanks guys!

#4 ·
Im done with that! Cleaning off cowpies sucks! Freaking green stringy crap that leaves a yellow mark that you have to wax to get off... NO MORE!
Paint the truck yellow ;)

#7 ·
Agreed!! Duesch Bags!! I can't beleive they would post a picture of your truck.. Not very bright are they. I will stay away from them thanks for the heads up!
I guess Im back to bushwacker pocket style. As much as I don't love them I think this may be the best route... Anyone got any good pictures of how they look installed??

#10 ·
Im so sick and tired of freaking cow pies!!!

I have AllPro's Long travel kit and now no matter if I hit a puddle or a cowpie my tires through that SHIT all over the side of my truck... Im done with that! Cleaning off cowpies sucks! Freaking green stringy crap that leaves a yellow mark that you have to wax to get off... NO MORE!

Any Ideas and pictures would be great! Thanks guys!
Where are you hitting cowpies at? Here in the Azores they walk herds down the streets and cover the road in shit, no time to stop and make a pie they spread it out. We call it brown ice. It ate the clear coat off of my truck. If you cannot avoid the pies spray them off as soon as you can. Even with flares that cover the tires, that stuff gets everywhere and had played hell on my undercarriage. I had to have it sprayed with tar to protect from the salt and brown ice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.