TTORA Forum banner

New FJ spotted

3K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  coldtaco 
#1 ·
Orange FJ Cruiser spotted in Fairbanks, AK. They would not let me have a look at it though :( The guy said that they have been released in certain markets, but did not have the authority to let me have a close up look, will just have to see it on the road :confused:

#4 ·
they had one at the ore to. some wana be trophy chick wa there to talk about it but knew jack and shit about anything. i asked her what happened to the winches front and back and she said something like "yea, it's four whel drive" they had it up on a stage away from everything and you could not see anything but the front and pasenger sides. i don't know why they would even bother to have it there if they don't want to show it off yet?

#6 ·
coldtaco said:
Orange FJ Cruiser spotted in Fairbanks, AK. They would not let me have a look at it though :( The guy said that they have been released in certain markets, but did not have the authority to let me have a close up look, will just have to see it on the road :confused:
Should have grabbed some pics!

#8 ·
J-Man said:
what a joke, what was he worried about?

well, I mean he coulda blind sided him and stolen it right there in broad day light. He coulda gotten away w/ it too, b/c I mean orange is pretty hard to spot...... if you're Ray Charles, lol!! Some ppl, I swear!

#10 ·
I was recently invited by Toyota to attend a small get together with their new FJ Cruiser they are planning with some of the local Land Cruiser clubs in Ojai, California.

Here is what the invitation sent to me said:

"We're inviting the local clubs and FJ Cruiser handraisers in Southern California to a bbq and FJ walk-around event in Ojai. Very casual affair, we anticipate no more than 50 to 75 folks (tops) to attend. Given your interest in Toyota 4x4's and the FJ, we think it'd be great if you could come out, see the FJ first hand, mingle with the crowd and talk to the Toyota folks who will attend (we're actually lucky to have the Chief Engineer booked for this event). The event is on November 19th. Toyota will fly you out and put you up at the Ojai Valley Inn and Resort. Please let us know if you are available."

My travel and accomodations itinerary is currently being made up and I should have it in the next couple of days. Looks as if I will be there for the weekend. I will certainly give y'all a report and take plenty of pics to post here on the forum upon my return.

#13 ·
Yes, from what I have seen of it, it kept all its uglyness :( It is orange color. I got a couple of pics, but the ones on the Toyota website are better until I get better chance at better pics. Shannon will probably be able to get better pics than I will anyway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.