TTORA Forum banner

Another Stock Ride Height Question

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  ShowStop 
#1 · (Edited)
Does anyone have stock measurements for a first gen Tacoma, double cab, V6? Looking for center of hub to fender flare measurements. After switching springs and struts multiple times, and finally ending up with coilovers, I have lost track of where I sat stock. Mostly concerned with the front. Thanks.

#2 ·
Well, either everyone thought this was a stupid question, or I'm not the only one that lost their original measurements. Either way, I figured it out. For anyone who doesnt know, The FSM lists all of the stock measurements for the difference in height between the LCA bolt and the center of the spindle. All measurements are referenced by the vehicle code found on the sticker on the driver's door jamb, and found in the section about front end alignment. I used the stock measurements (difference in measurements) to compare to my current measurements to figure out how much my ride height has changed. This would be the best way to figure out where you sit since the ride height of different truck packages vary from one another.

This may be a repeat of other posts, but every one I found that referenced the FSM had broken links and no real explanation, that I could find.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.