TTORA Forum banner

door locks going crazy

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  ShowStop 
#1 ·
This has been going on for a few months now, doesn't happen everyday. Sometimes while the trucks running, driving or not, the power locks will just go crazy locking and unlocking over and over multiple times each time. Like right now I'm in my truck and it's done it ~5x in the last 3 mins or so...
I know it's got over 100k miles on it and needs some work but this is quite annoying. Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions?

Posted from Tacomaterritory.com App for Android

#3 ·
Everything stock and works fine, have added few wiring mods, bed lights and front offroad lights, but none go anywhere near the system... I'm thinking might just be door internal since around same time the pass window switch stopped working, now only drivers side can control both windows, truck came with alarm, but that's it...

Posted from Tacomaterritory.com App for Android

#4 ·
Everything stock and works fine, have added few wiring mods, bed lights and front offroad lights, but none go anywhere near the system... I'm thinking might just be door internal since around same time the pass window switch stopped working, now only drivers side can control both windows, truck came with alarm, but that's it...
Probably would have been a bit more help to include this in your original post. :doh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.