TTORA Forum banner

skid plate, free picked up. so-cal.

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  mikerox 
#1 · (Edited)
skid plate is gone

GONE

2004 stock skid plate. some wear. free with pick up or ten bucks deliverd to orange or los angeles counties.

#7 ·
skid plate?

Hey Mike,
I saw you really did not want to ship it.. But here's the deal.. I only need the back half of the skid plate. The part that covers the trans pan.. There is no need to box it or wrap it, just stick a shipping label on it and let it fly.. I'll pay your shipping and go $5.00 for gas and your troubles. If it sounds like a deal, email me at Glassdoc@Webtv.net or call me at 610-792-8163. Thanks.. Ray

#8 ·
just so you know in advance. this is not a like new item. the holes are a litle stretched from the bolts loosening up. they still hold it nice and tight. and the plate has seen yours and ny share of rocks and hard landings. but it is still fully functional. if you still want ti i will see what it costs to ship it.

#9 ·
Sounds like I can make it work.. Mine is in or lost by a garage in Colombus OH.. Of course they claim they never had it off. But..... Ok here's my addy:
Ray Murphy's Windshield Repair
3845 Schuylkill Rd (Rte724)
Spring City, Pa. 19475

Send me your info along with the shipping costs, BTW send it as slow as possible, I'm in no hurry and I know 3-5 day costs extra this time of year.. Thanks Ray

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.