: Oil Filters (OEM) Dirt Cheap

Poopshute
11-21-2005, 03:39 PM
Thought I would pass this on... from the Nat'l forum...

http://tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16238

get 10 Toyota OEM oil filters for $36 shipped. Retail they run for $5.95 each (10 for $60). Sounds like a good deal to me! Hope this becomes valuable to some of you....

little_red1
11-21-2005, 03:46 PM
Looks like a sweet deal. I'm going to jump on to this but I wonder if they'll be able to hold off shipping them till March where they can go straight to Turkey (where I'll be stationed then) instead of counting towards my weight allowance.

Poopshute
11-22-2005, 01:02 AM
Looks like a sweet deal. I'm going to jump on to this but I wonder if they'll be able to hold off shipping them till March where they can go straight to Turkey (where I'll be stationed then) instead of counting towards my weight allowance.

trdparts4u.com sounds like a good company. They may hold them for you. E-mail their info addy. You can find it in the post from the link I supplied above. G'luck and jump on that deal!!! Oil filters for $3.60 a piece ain't too shabby!

little_red1
11-23-2005, 06:26 AM
Is anyone else having trouble getting to the site? I've been trying for a couple days now and I'm thinking it's down. All I'm getting is "server application is unavailable." Are they getting overloaded with orders? They've also closed the nat'l forum thread on this topic so I can't ask there,,,