: Merry Fishmas!

spindleshanks
11-21-2005, 05:02 PM
CBI Offroad is selling its rock sliders for $235, shipping included. I hear good things about 'em on the nat'l forum. The design appears comparable to Demello Offroad's HD round sliders. Gussets and everything included. Another $50 will get 'em powder coated.

And my bro is buyin' em for me as a Christmas present!

Yeeee-haw!

(*wild, crazed, and frantic dancing, some shouting and hollering, general disorder*)

blown4runner
11-21-2005, 05:38 PM
CBI Offroad is selling its rock sliders for $235, shipping included. I hear good things about 'em on the nat'l forum. The design appears comparable to Demello Offroad's HD round sliders. Gussets and everything included. Another $50 will get 'em powder coated.

And my bro is buyin' em for me as a Christmas present!

Yeeee-haw!

(*wild, crazed, and frantic dancing, some shouting and hollering, general disorder*)

YOU NEED A LIFT KIT NOW... Hee, hee, hee... cum to carnage

spindleshanks
11-21-2005, 05:52 PM
yeah, eventually. I'll probably just do some OME coilovers and an AAL. I figured out a way to take advantage of the CARQUEST distribution system, so that I can get ALCAN springs delivered from Grand Junction for free via the loop truck. It'll probably save me a hundred bucks shipping. yea!

blown4runner
11-21-2005, 06:39 PM
yeah, eventually. I'll probably just do some OME coilovers and an AAL. I figured out a way to take advantage of the CARQUEST distribution system, so that I can get ALCAN springs delivered from Grand Junction for free via the loop truck. It'll probably save me a hundred bucks shipping. yea!

Its all good when you can take advantage of workin fur car shit... luv it, get cost at 4 wheel parts... can't argue :D

spindleshanks
11-21-2005, 07:01 PM
Its all good when you can take advantage of workin fur car shit... luv it, get cost at 4 wheel parts... can't argue :D

I'm getting good deals on day to day shit at CARQUEST (and free filters of course), and getting some good hookups on parts thru CQ via WorldPac, Reliable, etc. I used to be able to get free KYB through my connections there, but they shut me down. I guess it's only fair, I crippled their midwest territory sales when I quit those cocksuckers lol.

blown4runner
11-21-2005, 07:14 PM
I'm getting good deals on day to day shit at CARQUEST (and free filters of course), and getting some good hookups on parts thru CQ via WorldPac, Reliable, etc. I used to be able to get free KYB through my connections there, but they shut me down. I guess it's only fair, I crippled their midwest territory sales when I quit those cocksuckers lol.

Yeah bitch, that's what I'm talking about... fawk the man... I have no clue what I am talking about.... "I never do" - Rich... I luv ya all... :D

tacotoy
11-21-2005, 11:50 PM
no you dont....... but you still do lol