: ToyTec Lifts OME kits

ToyTec
11-23-2005, 10:33 PM
We have our HOT new ToyTec/OME kits in stock! These kits use OME coils and our top plate spacers/studs for 3" front lift with a sweet ride! They are now also on our website. Dont forget to ask for your TTORA discount!

tacotoy
11-23-2005, 10:42 PM
lol calm down doug im already selling your kits... OME coils with those alcan AAL's is an awesome setup....... mudd butt should be ordering or already ordered that kit from ya.....

ToyTec
11-23-2005, 10:56 PM
You slacker! Are you ready to try out those Bils we talked about????

tacotoy
11-23-2005, 11:13 PM
maybe...... let me work some magic with some rubber this next week...... shoot me an e-mail and we can figure something out

MuddButt
11-24-2005, 02:41 AM
Yup, I spoke with someone this morning and ordered a lift..

I don't know if it's the same one though....i'm kinda new to this. I hope I get the right one ... ;)

I guess i'm driving up and meeting someone in the Thornton area on Friday.

tacotoy
11-24-2005, 12:24 PM
either one of them will take care of you. just make sure that you get the kit with the alcan add a leaf in the rear as opposed to the shackle....... as long as you do that with the OME 881 coils then you are set

DriftinCO
11-25-2005, 06:52 PM
Oh baby do the '05s look sweet with the Toytech lifts...did you guys put one on a silver '05 in the springs lately? saw one on gleneagle this afternoon and I nearly wet myself, it looked so HOT

little_red1
11-26-2005, 06:55 AM
I hit the "quick reply" button to call you a pervert but then I realized I have the same reaction over a nicely built Toyota also. Being a pot, I can't call the kettle black,,,

ToyTec
11-26-2005, 09:02 AM
That may be one of the first ones we did. The owner is in the Air force, and lives in the springs.

MuddButt
11-26-2005, 10:53 AM
hey Doug ...I'm Greg....I ordered a kit on Wednesday .....What should I do about Shocks? haven't bought anything yet ....just wanted your opinion.

ToyTec
11-26-2005, 11:44 PM
Hey sorry we did not have the springs here for your order, UPS screwed us up last week not delivering thursday, or friday! Talk about slackers! We usually ship springs from ARB/OME but we already had 4 sets on order when you placed your order, so we expected to have them here by now... As far as shocks go you should get longer rear shocks. We have 3 options in stock to choose from, Procomp, OME, and Bilstein.

spindleshanks
11-26-2005, 11:54 PM
So bear with me here Doug...The kit shown above includes front OME Springs/Shocks and a spacer to make 3", plus Alcan AAL for the rear? Is a diff drop included and/or necessary?
I'm certainly not trying to talk any trash here, but since I've been a TTORA member I've generally been given the impression that a spacer lift is an amateur, half-ass way to lift. In contrast, it sounds to me like a good system for my needs, and is certainly backed up with vehement support on the nat'l forum. Plus I'd like to represent two local businesses, ToyTec and Alcan. Oooh, and the prospect of avoiding shipping costs puts a big silly smile on my grill...

MuddButt
11-27-2005, 07:08 AM
Doug, no big deal ...i'm very happy with the customer service I have received thus far.

I mean ....if I order parts the day before a holiday then I have to be realistic when anticipating delivery...

***edit***

If anyone has any other suggestions for me, I'd appreciate whatever feedback I can get.

tacotoy
11-27-2005, 11:16 AM
So bear with me here Doug...The kit shown above includes front OME Springs/Shocks and a spacer to make 3", plus Alcan AAL for the rear? Is a diff drop included and/or necessary?
I'm certainly not trying to talk any trash here, but since I've been a TTORA member I've generally been given the impression that a spacer lift is an amateur, half-ass way to lift. In contrast, it sounds to me like a good system for my needs, and is certainly backed up with vehement support on the nat'l forum. Plus I'd like to represent two local businesses, ToyTec and Alcan. Oooh, and the prospect of avoiding shipping costs puts a big silly smile on my grill...

read the shizzy better kid...... lol the kit includes OME881 coils with toytecs top plate mount so you dont reuse your old one. alcan aal's and yada...... diff drop is not included. they have similar setups with their spacers and the alcans but this one is all new springs and no spacers...

ToyTec
11-27-2005, 11:28 AM
The diff drop kit is optional some want them, some dont. The spacer that is used with the OME springs goes above the top plate to add lift, and does not change the ride from what you would get from the springs alone. As far as 3" spacers alone, they are a cheaper way to lift, and most are happy with the ride, we still sell more of our spacer lifts than anything else!

spindleshanks
11-27-2005, 12:13 PM
Hmmm...and I thought I had it figured out

MuddButt
11-27-2005, 01:07 PM
Hey Doug ....I was told I'd get a diff drop " thrown in " as like a member discount sorta thing...am I still good?

ToyTec
01-24-2006, 06:38 PM
We also now stock the Bilstein 5100s, and 5125s

DriftinCO
01-29-2006, 01:11 AM
yeah it is...and I see it on base every so often