TTORA Forum banner

Lots Of Freebies!!!!

5K views 39 replies 15 participants last post by  Deserttaco 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok I've got parts from a bunch of different trucks for sale here. 4 trucks to be exact, a 97 Taco Ex Cab, a 01 4Runner SR5, 99 4Runner, and an 04 Prerunner and my 84 Tercel. I will try to describe this Junk... I mean stuff as best i can. Please take into consideration that this stuff is all used, and may have scuffs, scratches, and might be very dirty. Preference will go to local buyers, but I will ship if noone local want's this stuff.

97 Tacoma Ashtray $10

Misc Interior Door handles $5 each (blue and oak square ones are gone)

97 Tacoma Glove Box $15

01 4Runner rear triangle windows $10 each

Misc outer door handles (2 4runner drivers side, and 1 tacoma passenger side) $10 each

01 4Runner Gas door $10

Unknown Master Cyl $5

Tacoma and 4Runner alignment bolts ($8 for 2)

3 Rancho shock boots $5 each

Two hooks, one OEM set and 2 Aftermarket hooks $8 each aftermarket ones are gone

Like I said no shipping, I just want this stuff gone before the truck comes home from paint...

STeve

See less See more
#2 ·
BUMP for ya, Steve....and thanks a TON for having Amber deliver my freebie to my door!!!!

I almost posted up a buyer rating for ya...Item was delivered just as described by a pretty lady with a smile on her face!!!!!

#3 ·
Angry Andy said:
BUMP for ya, Steve....and thanks a TON for having Amber deliver my freebie to my door!!!!

I almost posted up a buyer rating for ya...Item was delivered just as described by a pretty lady with a smile on her face!!!!!

Did you decide what you are going to do with your broken tranny? I'm still interested...

#4 ·
No, I have not even tried to contact marlin or inchworm....but Chuck was quizzing me on it earlier today also....and I KNOW mike and dean just wanna take it apart.

Maybe we can all tear into it someday, but not anytime soon.........

#5 ·
Angry Andy said:
No, I have not even tried to contact marlin or inchworm....but Chuck was quizzing me on it earlier today also....and I KNOW mike and dean just wanna take it apart.

Maybe we can all tear into it someday, but not anytime soon.........
Next time you are gone for the weekend I am going to invite everyone over for a tranny tearing apart party. :D

We will take it all apart, take pictures of broken gears and pigs and squirrels, then put it all back together.

Later,
....Mike

#6 ·
Mike said:
Next time you are gone for the weekend I am going to invite everyone over for a tranny tearing apart party. :D

We will take it all apart, take pictures of broken gears and pigs and squirrels, then put it all back together.

Later,
....Mike
Im taking the transmission to my parents house....at least its safe there...

#8 ·
Norcalvp said:
Did you decide what you are going to do with your broken tranny? I'm still interested...
Hey, please shoot me info about the master cyl. Could Hawaiian bring it to me at New Years in J-tree??? I kill clutch parts, and I can use it someday!

#9 ·
I'm not sure what that MC is out of. It's either my stock 97 Tacoma, 96 4Runner. I think... I've also got the MC and booster from an 04 Prerunner... You'd have to check with Hawiian on bringing it down to you. If he does i've got a suspension that needs to go to SoCal too...

Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.