TTORA Forum banner

First BJ to post :-)

4K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  coldtaco 
#1 ·
First BJ to post on here :) Will have to wait to see the sig pic once I figure out how to get it up.

#8 ·
Nice Truck. I think you need some chrome brush gards to go along with those rims.... :D

#10 ·
Chadman

You can. Every once in a while some show up for sale in the states. One place to keep track of is www.sor.com and check out the used vehicle place. You can also buy in Canada and import. Just kind of some work to get all the importation and all that done. You need to find a RI (registered importer) that knows that you can import BJ 70s to the states. There was one in sor.com classifieds in Canada that has a "new" rust free Japanese body on it. Would be a good deal for someone.

#12 · (Edited)
This makes me miss my BJ's. I had a 1979 BJ-40 and a 1984 BJ-42 (one of the very last imported to Canada). At least I know they both went to good homes.

#17 ·
03TRDBLack

Just a thought on your desire for a diesel pickup. Find a 85 vintage toyota pickup with the little 2LT diesel engine and I know someone that you can get a low milage engine for to swap it with. I think these only came in regular cab though, but came stock with the solid front axle still:) I may go this route in the future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.