TTORA Forum banner

Rear Differential Breather extension Union

3K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  trink2030 
#1 ·
#13 · (Edited)
trink2030 said:
I've never been called an "ass hat" before, that's pretty funny. I'm stealing that one
The definition: "One who has their head up their ass. Thus wearing their ass as a hat."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=asshat

I'm pretty sure that you're not an asshat.

Thanks for trying to help people out. I do that a lot and it occasionally blows up in my face.

#15 ·
Definitions

I don't have the source, but I heard of relating to a person who has their head buried up their ass so far that it would have to be surgically removed. The definition actually refers to a surgical procedure aka: "RECTALCRANIASECTOMY", I heard it in the hospital, so it must be legit, over the intercomm,..........."STAT" was followed shortly after..............:rolleyes:

#16 ·
trdtrlsntrq said:
I don't have the source, but I heard of relating to a person who has their head buried up their ass so far that it would have to be surgically removed. The definition actually refers to a surgical procedure aka: "RECTALCRANIASECTOMY", I heard it in the hospital, so it must be legit, over the intercomm,..........."STAT" was followed shortly after..............:rolleyes:
:rofl: That was good!

#17 ·
Just for the record, offering something for free = cool. Asking for personal information to be sent so thousands of people (or more) can see it openly= not as cool. I never really delved into the actual meaning of "ass hat", really didnt intend to be mean. and Thanks for the compliment.
Real Life reason for not listing home address:
you found pics of my rig pretty easy... probably could find out other stuff if you put your mind to it. So lets say some lurking "ass hat" Thief is reading and sees that person (A) has posted his address for everyone to see. So then he goes and finds pics of (A's) really nice toyota pickup. Then the dirty little thief bastard realizes that (A) lives near enough to go jack his rig. Granted if someone comes to my house with theivery in mind, they better come armed and be able to aim. This shit happens, just ask the guy who had his jeep taken for a joyride a little while back. Im pretty sure someone just saw his rig and tought it would be great to destroy what he build. If you think someone is following you home... They just might be. Sad, but we live in a world where a lot of people would rather take what you have than go earn it on thier own.

#18 ·
Dunk said:
Just for the record, offering something for free = cool. Asking for personal information to be sent so thousands of people (or more) can see it openly= not as cool. I never really delved into the actual meaning of "ass hat", really didnt intend to be mean. and Thanks for the compliment.
Real Life reason for not listing home address:
you found pics of my rig pretty easy... probably could find out other stuff if you put your mind to it. So lets say some lurking "ass hat" Thief is reading and sees that person (A) has posted his address for everyone to see. So then he goes and finds pics of (A's) really nice toyota pickup. Then the dirty little thief bastard realizes that (A) lives near enough to go jack his rig. Granted if someone comes to my house with theivery in mind, they better come armed and be able to aim. This shit happens, just ask the guy who had his jeep taken for a joyride a little while back. Im pretty sure someone just saw his rig and tought it would be great to destroy what he build. If you think someone is following you home... They just might be. Sad, but we live in a world where a lot of people would rather take what you have than go earn it on thier own.
actualy. i mostly agree with you. i feel prety safe about posting my address on this board though. and i will probably edit it out in a few minutes cuz it has served its purpose here. what i hate is having my home adresse on my registration in my truck and my monster garage door opener there also. i am sure you might have heard about the guys breaking into your car and getting your home info and ripping the code off the opener so they got full access to your home when you are away. that is scarry shit and i have been hassled by the chp for marking out my address on my regestration. but after i explained my reasoning and pointed out that the info was on their net anyway, it was not an issue. identity theifs are very good at what they do. i physical firewall and good software are your friends.

later
mike

#20 ·
#23 ·
Dunk said:
Actually, i dont post personal info on the board. Although people can find it, its not my duty to make it easy. So dont be an ass hat. Do you not think its a bad idea to post your home address on a national board?

Is that brake line still for sale in your sig link? If so, I need one for a project that I am doing REALLY bad!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.