: Molly was stuck in Steamboat this AM...

AngryAndy
12-17-2005, 01:10 PM
Just got off the phone with Molly, apparently she was with someone this morning and about a mile away from her house, slid off the road and somehow ended up 15 feet down an embankment and was quite tippy...She said a schoolbus tried to pull her out, and made it worse. She walked back home, changed clothes, walked back to her truck, and got a tow truck to winch her out....

She is fine, her truck is fine, she said she has some awesome pics...

Vic stuff
12-17-2005, 03:25 PM
eek hope everyone is aight!

AK98Taco
12-17-2005, 05:46 PM
I'm glad she's safe!

little_red1
12-17-2005, 06:58 PM
I believe someone said these things happen in threes,,,

#1 = BMW into guardrail
#2 = 4Runner off embankment
#3 = ???

AngryAndy
12-17-2005, 07:06 PM
I believe someone said these things happen in threes,,,

#1 = BMW into guardrail
#2 = 4Runner off embankment
#3 = ???

Your so right...

I just went thru three also....#1 my tacoma tranny blew up on the way to Moonrocks, had to pay $200 to get it towed home 150 miles....#2 some fuckstick broke my BMW side mirror, dealer wants $280 for the housing alone, no glass....#3 another fuckstick dented my BMW hood, right at the grill/body line and it's creased, so It can't be popped out.

But her three is now over,IMO....#1 was Darrick....then the rest followed.

Lysmachia
12-18-2005, 01:13 AM
Tru dat Andy! Tru Dat!

I won't have the pics up till Monday. Dammit. (Lonng story) But Brian Parthum (Bedintheback) and I were up all night becuase we got to steamboat at like 2:00 am and then stayed up hanging with Chris (CChark) and Christina till 5:00. We went to go get Parthum some cigarettes (At the Kum and Go)! and on the way back I let Parthum drive *Doh* Just so he could see how different the runner was. We were driving around trying to find the german crack dealers house when somehow the runner just slid right off the road! (We were only in 2WD) And then the school bus definitally made it worse. The pics are histerical. 20 kids all trying to pitch in. Too cute. I wasn't really in danger of rolling too much because the snow was up to my sliders (4 feet!!!) And if I did roll it would have been into 4 feet of snow! So anyhow because my winch is currently being fixed *grrrrr* I had to have a tow company come and winch me out, which worked perfectly!

Any how thanks for letting everyone know Andy. And we all saw Darrick and he is doing well!

Bedntheback
12-19-2005, 07:50 PM
ummm, i thought that was all a dream? i never left fort collins this weekend, your crazy.

Bedntheback
12-19-2005, 07:51 PM
p.s. wtf is with the newbie label. just cause i havent posted in a year doesnt mean im a newbie, shiiiiiiiiii, please.

AngryAndy
12-19-2005, 08:16 PM
p.s. wtf is with the newbie label. just cause i havent posted in a year doesnt mean im a newbie, shiiiiiiiiii, please.

Newbie label will remain until you get past 25 posts...but, since your already here, think about becoming a Contributing Member (http://www.tacomaterritory.com/donations.php)...

This will not only help keep these forums up and running, but you also become eligable for monthy drawings. Winners are picked from the contributing member list.

Once you donate, you can change the line below your avatar to read whatever you want, within reason....no matter how many posts you have.

tacotoy
12-19-2005, 09:16 PM
awww look at andy.... trying to get people to contribute to his welfare check lol

AngryAndy
12-19-2005, 10:01 PM
awww look at andy.... trying to get people to contribute to his welfare check lol

whatever......

As a moderator, its always good to give useful information.....I still try to figure out how I fit into that, but the fact is....I am right. Now shut up before I ban you.

Lysmachia
12-20-2005, 01:37 AM
Still don't have pics. My sister suks. But the snow was up to my ass. And I have lift!!!!

little_red1
12-20-2005, 06:02 AM
Your so right...
But her three is now over,IMO....#1 was Darrick....then the rest followed.
Darrick isn't #1 because it wasn't an accident and it didn't effect her vehicle. As far as I understand the whole situation (which isn't a lot), it didn't happen to her, she brought it on herself. But, since I don't know the whole situation, I could be wrong.

Bedntheback
12-20-2005, 05:30 PM
haha, your funny. i was a contributing member a long time ago. im not allowed in your club anymore ;P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lysmachia
12-20-2005, 06:17 PM
My club? Andy's club? Shattup Brian. Your a contributing member just not in the contributing way. More in the Saftey meeting kind of way.

And Little Red, WT Heck are you saying? Wait. Nevermind.

pimptoy
12-20-2005, 06:22 PM
Darrick isn't #1 because it wasn't an accident and it didn't effect her vehicle. As far as I understand the whole situation (which isn't a lot), it didn't happen to her, she brought it on herself. But, since I don't know the whole situation, I could be wrong.

just shut up you don't know shit about the whole situation you don't know darrick like the rest of us do and you never will :soapbox: :flipoff2:

Lysmachia
12-20-2005, 06:27 PM
haha, your funny. i was a contributing member a long time ago. im not allowed in your club anymore ;P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh And Parthum... It's about fawking time you got on here. It just hasn't been right without you! Now we just need muddin' to start posting up again... LOL

pimptoy
12-20-2005, 06:32 PM
no if we can get darrick, chris, anthony, dale, muddin, and the rest of the old guys that would be great..... i wish things would go back to the way use to be

tacotoy
12-20-2005, 06:44 PM

eh we would let you back in if you wanted back in.... the standard ummmmmm i cant remember when it happened last summer waiting period is over lmao

Lysmachia
12-20-2005, 06:47 PM
If you go by the standard Molly waiting period it is 12 hours... right Andy?

little_red1
12-20-2005, 07:47 PM
just shut up you don't know shit about the whole situation you don't know darrick like the rest of us do and you never will :soapbox: :flipoff2:
Nor do I want to.

pimptoy
12-20-2005, 08:02 PM
then stay out of it

little_red1
12-20-2005, 08:08 PM
What's got you so sensitive about it? I haven't said anything derogatory about anyone and in keeping in line with the thread topic (which some people seem to have a lot of trouble with), the whole post was a caution to watch out for anything else that could go wrong with her vehicles. So if you can't understand what I'm talking about,,, You stay out of it!

Lysmachia
12-20-2005, 09:31 PM
Just so we are clear on what went wrong....

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5cc01b3127cce965b4f453f2200000006108AbNWLJszZOA

Hell yeah Parthum!

I'll get to what you said that pissed me of later lilred....

Lysmachia
12-20-2005, 10:06 PM
Oh and I went national with the pictures. They were too good...

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?p=258897#post258897

Bedntheback
12-20-2005, 10:13 PM
no if we can get darrick, chris, anthony, dale, muddin, and the rest of the old guys that would be great..... i wish things would go back to the way use to be

ha, i dont know if thatll ever happen. hehe, although im working on being upnrunnin soon.

3TRDMARINE
12-21-2005, 05:00 PM
Thats too funny Molly and Parthum! Good pics and glad you guys made it out safely. Glad to have you back on the boards Parthum.

DriftinCO
12-21-2005, 06:53 PM
OMG!!! What a great stuck!

Lysmachia
12-21-2005, 10:32 PM
WHat a classic Lysmachia and Parthum stuck is what I say...

cchark
01-02-2006, 07:29 PM
Tru dat Andy! Tru Dat!

I won't have the pics up till Monday. Dammit. (Lonng story) But Brian Parthum (Bedintheback) and I were up all night becuase we got to steamboat at like 2:00 am and then stayed up hanging with Chris (CChark) and Christina till 5:00. We went to go get Parthum some cigarettes (At the Kum and Go)! and on the way back I let Parthum drive *Doh* Just so he could see how different the runner was. We were driving around trying to find the german crack dealers house when somehow the runner just slid right off the road! (We were only in 2WD) And then the school bus definitally made it worse. The pics are histerical. 20 kids all trying to pitch in. Too cute. I wasn't really in danger of rolling too much because the snow was up to my sliders (4 feet!!!) And if I did roll it would have been into 4 feet of snow! So anyhow because my winch is currently being fixed *grrrrr* I had to have a tow company come and winch me out, which worked perfectly!

Any how thanks for letting everyone know Andy. And we all saw Darrick and he is doing well!

LMAO
Weeeeeeee!

Lysmachia
01-16-2006, 10:51 PM
Oh now you post CCHArk. You were the reason we got stuck. Inatverantly, but still the reason fawker!

cchark
01-23-2006, 05:35 PM
Meeee!?!?!
It's your dumb arses that wanted a pack of smokes at 5 in the morn... I was thinking about sleeping ;)
Blame it on D, he was the real reason. Well, and you letting Bryan drive in the snow HEHEOh now you post CCHArk. You were the reason we got stuck. Inatverantly, but still the reason fawker!

Lysmachia
01-23-2006, 10:07 PM
Yeah Tru dat. It is Darricks Fault. LOL It's darricks fault I oolled my rig too. He wasn't there to stop me. LMAO

Bedntheback
02-01-2006, 11:55 PM
LMAO
Weeeeeeee!

lmasssssssssssssssssssssssssssofffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffff!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

is right. ha