TTORA Forum banner

milemarker E9000 $369 +$30 shipped

2K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  Brain 
#1 · (Edited)
milemarker E9000 $369 +$30 s&h

CLICKY

Pretty good price! There was an earlier deal for ~370 shipped, but this is the best I've seen since.

#3 ·
Dunk said:
Dude, thats the one I just baught. Looks to be of good quality. Added a synth line to it and my total was just a bit over 500 shipped.
Right on! Did you get a alum failead and the rest of the winch stuff yet? I still need to buy another snatch block and another tree saver, then I'll be set.

I really want to buy one and put it in the rear.... but the $$ NEEDS to go to Hydro and the metal for the tube bed. I'll just make sure I make a spot for on when I get the money for it. :cool:

#5 ·
Dick Foster said:
That looks like a good price. I don't need it but I'm tempted anyway. LOL
Yup, too bad people can't just click the link i provided... pfft.

#10 ·
Wgasa84 said:
Right on! Did you get a alum failead and the rest of the winch stuff yet? I still need to buy another snatch block and another tree saver, then I'll be set.

I really want to buy one and put it in the rear.... but the $$ NEEDS to go to Hydro and the metal for the tube bed. I'll just make sure I make a spot for on when I get the money for it. :cool:
It comes with a steel hawse.. so I still have to get the aluminum and a snatch block... Ive got one tree saver, and it will get me by for a while. I need the xtra cash to get that rear bumper built. Rear winch would be fat, but I still have too much else to do before that kind of bling. Cant wait for my cbi bumper to be done!

Huge difference in weight with the synth line too.

#12 ·
Yeah it's slow but beats the pure living shit out of none at all. I don't think speed is really an issue unless you're into competiton rock crawling. In fact slow may be better. Use the difference in price to get something that counts and that would be replacing the steel cable with synth rope and maybe a remote control too.

#13 ·
Dick Foster said:
Yeah it's slow but beats the pure living shit out of none at all. I don't think speed is really an issue unless you're into competiton rock crawling. In fact slow may be better. Use the difference in price to get something that counts and that would be replacing the steel cable with synth rope and maybe a remote control too.
That MM one comes with a remote.. But Im thinking in Cab switch. I work too much... Ive got all this great stuff sitting in the garage just waiting for me to get home and install:) Im ok with slow, Im in no rush while wheeling anyway.

#17 ·
Dick Foster said:
Point well taken my friend.

Thanks,
Tim

#18 ·
my experiance with mm is that it is a great budget winch with good reliability. the only problem i ever had was when it got soaked you have to blow the water out of the control box. but it always would work again for me even after repeated dunks. the other thing was just slow line speed, but i acually like it in the end when i would use it... it just felt safer and more controled. but when it came time to wind it back up it made for a long time, but to me it was well worth the cost and sure as hell beats no winch at all! for the price you could buy two and mount one front and rear...

#20 ·
Timbuddha said:
Bump for anyone else who actually has this winch on the front of their rig!! Give us your impression.

Tim
LOL I have it, I've made a couple pulls, nothing to speak of, but it did fine! A tad slow... finger gets a bit tired holding the button down for a long pull, but hey the winch should cool off right? :rolleyes: Mine was a bit noisy when 1st mounted and used, now its not bad with ~4 pulls on it. None were with a ton of weight though. Just get the synth line, its 100x's better than the cable crap. I kind of really over did the needed power of a winch though, the beater weighs maybe 3K (trail weight)... but hey atleast its not a 15K lb winch. ;)

Once the hydro and tube bed are done, I'll be putting one of these or maybe a 8K in the rear. That is if my leafs don't snap 1st.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.