TTORA Forum banner

2 Free Oil Filters

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  BK005 
#1 ·
AutoZone has a promo running with Bosch right now on Oilfilters. They are Free after rebate. Should have the forms instore. Limt two rebates per person.

Later,

Chris

#3 ·
LavosTRD said:
i would rather run fram than those vatozone POS bosch cancer stick of death for your engine crap they make :)

Whats your deal? If your an asshole everytime someone posts, then no one is ever going to post anything and were just going to have a bunch of assholes hanging around the forum. These are FREE, sure there are better filters but these are FREE. They meet the same requirements as the stock ones. I bought 2 yesterday for my girls honda. The filters are fine. They work fine. And they are free.

Chris

#5 ·
Bump for a good deal
- I will swing by AZ on my way home

~Its funny how people manage to thread crap in this section
FREE IS GOOD!

#7 ·
CMB1998 said:
Whats your deal? If your an asshole everytime someone posts, then no one is ever going to post anything and were just going to have a bunch of assholes hanging around the forum. These are FREE, sure there are better filters but these are FREE. They meet the same requirements as the stock ones. I bought 2 yesterday for my girls honda. The filters are fine. They work fine. And they are free.

Chris
dogshit is free too, doesnt mean i run around picking up peices of it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.