TTORA Forum banner

free front diff off of 03

3K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  Miguel 
#1 ·
I still have my front differential off of my truck sitting in my garage I am wanting to get rid of. Its out of my 03 Tacoma,I forget what gear ratio it has.

I dont want to ship this thing so if your in NorCal it's all yours

#4 ·
ScoTaco said:
DUDE!!!!! I will Paypal you the money to ship it.Please tell me you will send it to me. :D
You sunuva bitch! I need that thing worse than you do! ...Unless you're planning to give it to me as a MLK Day Present! :D

You already have a front diff. I don't. I need to start collecting parts for my PreRunner-to-4x4 conversion!

#5 ·
SAR_Squid79 said:
You sunuva bitch! I need that thing worse than you do! ...Unless you're planning to give it to me as a MLK Day Present! :D

You already have a front diff. I don't. I need to start collecting parts for my PreRunner-to-4x4 conversion!

I am planning to use for a regear and would really make my down time nothing,but we'll see what happens. :D

#7 ·
Davis3000 said:
I still have my front differential off of my truck sitting in my garage I am wanting to get rid of. Its out of my 03 Tacoma,I forget what gear ratio it has.

I dont want to ship this thing so if your in NorCal it's all yours
10-4, I am in concord, where are you and when?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.