: Espinosa trail

7wt
01-26-2006, 10:20 AM
So I go and buy this guide to Socal four wheeling trails the other day and got a hard on to try out this trail off the four corners OHV area called Espinosa trail. It was my first bit of California four wheeling and now I understand why so many people on this forum are from here. It was freaking awsome. The trail was rated as mid-moderate on the guid and I figured I'd go as far as I could just to test it out. I made it about 3/4 through it when I came up on a wet rocky steep ass climb that my stock Taco couldn't get, too much wheel spin. I had to turn back. Well I guess it really is time for a locker! Sorry no pics, I was a dumbass and didn't bring a camera. I had a blast. I can't wait for the next TTORA run here.

DennisDawg
01-26-2006, 10:48 AM
Glad you had fun! So. Cal. is a great place for this sort of fun!

Think about going to TDS:

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25570

It is not far from San Diego and will intro you to the desert a bit . . . huge event!!

miguelitro
01-26-2006, 02:06 PM
So I go and buy this guide to Socal four wheeling trails the other day and got a hard on to try out this trail off the four corners OHV area called Espinosa trail. It was my first bit of California four wheeling and now I understand why so many people on this forum are from here. It was freaking awsome. The trail was rated as mid-moderate on the guid and I figured I'd go as far as I could just to test it out. I made it about 3/4 through it when I came up on a wet rocky steep ass climb that my stock Taco couldn't get, too much wheel spin. I had to turn back. Well I guess it really is time for a locker! Sorry no pics, I was a dumbass and didn't bring a camera. I had a blast. I can't wait for the next TTORA run here.

Thats a great trail! done it in the truck up and down and run somwe others out there at Corral canyon which by the way is name of that OHV area, we ride mc's out there alot.
I might do the TDS run too but hey if you ever want to wheel lets hook up , i'm in PB and i bet with a spotter we could get ya up that waterfall, i know the one
Mike