TTORA Forum banner

$5.99 Custom Embroidered Hat Offer

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  HillBilly_Young01 
#1 ·
My buddy runs this website and there doing a "free custom embroidered hat" deal. I say free cause its 5.99$ shipping. But honestly where do you get a very nice custom hat for 5.99 shipped?

Just thought some of you guys may like something like this.

http://www.corporatecasuals.com/freehat/default.aspx

#3 ·
fifthcircle said:
Why not make a batch of TTORA hats and sell them with profits going to TTORA?

If that was the case. I would buy one. $5 for hat + $6 for shipping = $5 /hat to TTORA!
I'd buy one for sure, and maybe put my TTORA Screen Name on the back of it so at TakeOver everyone that I've pissed off can kick my in the nuts!

#4 ·
SAR_Squid79 said:
I'd buy one for sure, and maybe put my TTORA Screen Name on the back of it so at TakeOver everyone that I've pissed off can kick my in the nuts!

but, will you run when they try to kick or will you truly be an easy target and just stand there and take it? HAHAHA! Great idea though....

#6 ·
fifthcircle said:
Why not make a batch of TTORA hats and sell them with profits going to TTORA?

If that was the case. I would buy one. $5 for hat + $6 for shipping = $5 /hat to TTORA!
I dont run the website, my best friend does.

His site does allot of cool stuff. TTORA could open a store and sell anything they stock. TTORA could set the cost of the products anything over the MSRP would go to TTORA as profit. But that’s something the TTORA CEO's would most likely want control of, with good reason. Best part is TTORA would not have to do anything other than collect the checks. www.corporatecasuals.com would stock/ship/ deal with customer issues. All TTORA has to do is give them the design. Yea it would be a "middle man" but honestly they do offer very nice service for a very reasonable cost.

Its a great site, they only deal with quality stuff, whats the point of stitching a great design on crappy clothing?

#8 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.