TTORA Forum banner

D44 knuckles for free

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  zszac111 
#1 ·
Knuckles

Anyone want these for free? If no one wants them, they are getting tossed monday morning. These were on the axle I bought off another pirate member. I ended up getting new knuckles and these have been sitting in my garage. The previous owner cut the driver side steering arm and a few spindle studs are now missing. Dirver side is flattop and passenger side is not. Ball joints need to be replaced as well.

I'll be in Sac this weekend. If you are interested, email me at ponsie-mike@comcast.net

#4 ·
dyogim said:
Knuckles

Anyone want these for free? If no one wants them, they are getting tossed monday morning. These were on the axle I bought off another pirate member. I ended up getting new knuckles and these have been sitting in my garage. The previous owner cut the driver side steering arm and a few spindle studs are now missing. Dirver side is flattop and passenger side is not. Ball joints need to be replaced as well.

I'll be in Sac this weekend. If you are interested, email me at ponsie-mike@comcast.net
If Tim falls through, I need both, will pay shipping.

#8 ·
valkyrie said:
ahhh- NVM. I couldn't access the pic at work due to Websense. Thanks for the offer though...
chris,

i have a few sets of knuckes at the shop i think, if im not mistaken they are all flat top, ill check and get back with you if you want. they are all 6 stud knuckles so they are useless to me since mine have 5. or ill just sell you my whole front axle if you want :D

#11 ·
zszac111 said:
chris,

i have a few sets of knuckes at the shop i think, if im not mistaken they are all flat top, ill check and get back with you if you want. they are all 6 stud knuckles so they are useless to me since mine have 5. or ill just sell you my whole front axle if you want :D
If you have an extra drivers side FT, Ill take it! Lemme know what you want for one plz
Thanks man

#13 ·
cchark said:
If you have an extra drivers side FT, Ill take it! Lemme know what you want for one plz
Thanks man
i will check next time im at the shop and let ya know, i was there today taking my bed off and measuring for the exo but didnt stay to long. the axles are actually my buddies but he doesnt need them since all 3 of his rigs have dual 60's now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.