TTORA Forum banner

Free: 2 CB radios

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  klr_toy 
#1 · (Edited)
Free: CB radio

I now have 1 CB radio to get rid of. tested to work but has sound issues. I figure somebody might know how to fix it or need a mic, otherwise they are going in trash.

1 Cobra WX ST II w/ factory mic. (sound was barely audible, even w/ volume all the way up. I tried an external speaker, but that did not fix the problem)

Located in Hermiston, OR. local pickup or you pay shipping

#3 ·
klr_toy said:
I have 2 CB radio's to get rid of. Both were tested to work but have sound issues. I figure somebody might know how to fix them or need a mic, otherwise they are going in trash.

1 Uniden Pro510XL missing the mic. (sound was REALLY loud, even w/ volume turned down)

1 Cobra WX ST II w/ factory mic. (sound was barely audible, even w/ volume all the way up. I tried an external speaker, but that did not fix the problem)

What would shipping on the Cobra be to 93535? Thanks :kewl:

#8 ·
Shipping

klr_toy said:
I now have 1 CB radio to get rid of. tested to work but has sound issues. I figure somebody might know how to fix it or need a mic, otherwise they are going in trash.

How much for shipping to Taiwan, then to the Philipenes and back to Fl?
:dunno:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.